Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Safety Dance

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 15:34 RedEye9

TRUMPíS HOMELAND SECURITY PURGE WORRIES CYBERSECURITY EXPERTS
Where are the moran posts who cheer the agencies not having a head because in their minds it means less government. Failing to realize that all these "acting" heads and/or headless agencies are 10x worse.
The drumpf destroys everything it touchs, long live the drumpf
Morons Are Governing America = maga

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 14:27 Bard

Task wrote on Apr 12, 2019, 13:45:
That's not the only worrying thing. If the U.K. caves to the criminal U.S. Empire and extradites Assange, and they try him, it will give Trump the power to go after journalists his apparent 'enemy' allowing the U.S. to go after anyone that exposes their crimes.

Meanwhile Trump is committing war crimes every fkn day.

..like almost every one since Kennedy was assassinated eh?

Out of control.

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 13:45 Task

That's not the only worrying thing. If the U.K. caves to the criminal U.S. Empire and extradites Assange, and they try him, it will give Trump the power to go after journalists his apparent 'enemy' allowing the U.S. to go after anyone that exposes their crimes.

Meanwhile Trump is committing war crimes every fkn day.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 13:06 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Apr 12, 2019, 10:24:
Trump's implementing The Purge? Seems like it was only a matter of time. Gaw bles Murica!
Cowboy
What could go wrong, hell george bush did it at the cia. Look how great we are now, we've never been hacked or nothing!

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 12, 2019, 10:24 Cutter

Trump's implementing The Purge? Seems like it was only a matter of time. Gaw bles Murica!
Cowboy

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo