Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Legal Briefs

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 13:24 Cutter

What a tool. The guy had 7 years to figure out how to get out of the country and to somewhere without an extradition treaty and he failed utterly. Of course these days the US would probably just rendition his ass because fuck law.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 13:17 saluk

Lol, wearing the earbud == holding the phone because your ears are holding it! My ears hold my glasses up as well, certainly that should count as distracting driving. I mean, technically I'm looking at the inside of the lenses and not the road!  

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 12:50 Bludd

if only he'd agreed to take that STD/HIV test in Sweden which that woman he had unprotected sex with while she slept demanded  

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 10:13 Simon Says

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 11, 2019, 09:40:
Wow, Assange looked quite aged in that arrest clip. I don't recall how long it has been since I last saw footage of him, I would have guessed 2-3 years, but I don't recall thinking he looked so aged...

He's been sick for a while and was being prevented from getting any medical attention.

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 09:40 Mr. Tact

Wow, Assange looked quite aged in that arrest clip. I don't recall how long it has been since I last saw footage of him, I would have guessed 2-3 years, but I don't recall thinking he looked so aged...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 09:20 bigspender

If you're wearing earbuds but your phone is dead, is it still distracted driving?

And I thought wearing a hat indoors was a stupid concept.... people are wearing earbuds with no sounds coming out? lol

God help us.

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2019, 09:05 eRe4s3r

Now it's time for the UK to show what a fascist regime it really is.  

1. No subject Apr 11, 2019, 09:00 Simon Says

"Julian Assange- Wikileaks co-founder arrested in London"

Tis' a dark day that will undoubtedly go down in infamy.

"If you're wearing earbuds but your phone is dead, is it still distracted driving? B.C. court says yes"

The stupid... it burns.

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo