Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

As I mentioned recently, it's been very good for me to keep walking Jedi the Jindo, as our friends' dog and I have become very close. He's also grown up quite a bit since we've known each other, as he came to them after living on the streets of Korea. When he first arrived, he was feral enough to inspire coyote comparisons, but we've improved his socialization quite a bit, and he's becoming a solid citizen. That doesn't mean he's completely broken of all his old habits though, one of which is he still scavenges for food, and his definition of edible is quite loose. Cardboard is perhaps his favorite delicacy, but he also has a weakness for crayons. I was warned about this yesterday, as the traces of wrappers he left behind revealed he had eaten a blue crayon and a yellow one at some point before we headed out. We kidded this might result in green poo, but this turned out to be no joke, as the little fellow crapped out a bunch of the greenest turds you've ever seen from a carnivore. This perhaps wasn't as odd as the blue poo I mentioned a while back, but much more brightly colored. For now I'm considering this his masterpiece.

R.I.P.: A legend passes: Dick Cole, last of the Doolittle Raiders, dies at 103. Thanks RedEye9.

Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: 9 Amazing Video Games (You Canít Actually Play Anymore).
Stories: Car Crashes Into Gym While Man Works Out on Treadmill. Thanks Boing Boing.
A Second Bomb Cyclone: Colorado Predicted To Go From 80 Degrees To A Blizzard.
Are Plastic Bag Bans Garbage? Thanks RedEye9.
Science: First-ever black hole photo announcement: How to watch the Event Horizon Telescope results.
Wound Healing Might Be Improved With Staples Modeled On Porcupine Quills. Thanks RedEye9.
Vitamin and mineral supplements won't help you live longer, could cause harm, study says.
Media: Vital Cutscene - Epic NPC Man (when you skip the long cutscenes). NSFW.
Professional Overwatch Player DESTROYS Gamers (React).
Ooh la la.
Follow-up: New York's Vaccine Order Shows How Health Laws Are Failing Us.
Boeing shareholders file class-action lawsuit over 737 Max plane crashes.
David Dao breaks silence after being dragged off United Airlines flight in 2017. Thanks RedEye9.

View
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2019, 12:21 PHJF

Hey Blue, ever since you did those backend changes a few weeks ago my new post identifier * hasn't worked. Clearing cookies and signing back in didn't fix it.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 10, 09:33 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  2. Apr 10, 12:18 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
>> 3. Apr 10, 12:21  Re: Out of the Blue PHJF
  12. Apr 10, 15:59   Re: Out of the Blue  Blue 
  4. Apr 10, 12:23 Re: Out of the Blue Mr. Tact
  5. Apr 10, 12:59 Re: Out of the Blue Creston
  6. Apr 10, 13:00 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  7. Apr 10, 13:13 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  9. Apr 10, 14:37  Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer