The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow

Ubisoft offers details on Tidal Basin, the first installment in Invasion: Battle for D.C., a three-part free content release for Tom Clancy's The Division 2. This adds a bunch of new content to Massive Entertainment's open-world action sequel, including the first ever 8-player raid for the series. Here's a trailer with a look along with word on this release as well as a roadmap for all that's to follow:
As part of the endgame and post-launch first philosophy of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2,”Invasion: Battle for D.C.” brings new challenges and content:

• Players face a new challenge in encountering Tidal Basin, a new stronghold held by the Black Tusk Faction. Tidal Basin is now home to some of the most powerful enemies in the game, and they’re not going down easy.
  • After completing the Tidal Basin Stronghold, players will be able to advance to World Tier 5 and unlock the possibility to obtain gear scores 450-500.
  • “Invasion: Battle for D.C.” introduces a new Heroic difficulty setting making for some of the most challenging gameplay yet.
  • Upon reaching World Tier 5, weekly invasions will be introduced with the Black Tusk taking control over selected main missions and strongholds in the city. These activities are harder to complete but more rewarding in loot and gear.
  • Players can now enjoy two new exotic weapons Pestilence and Nemesis as well as three new gear sets: True Patriot, Hardwired and Ongoing Directive.
  • As part of the update, all players will also have access a new PVP map called Fort McNair
  • The Invasion Apparel Event, live April 5-25, will allow agents to collect outfits inspired by the enemy factions, as well as new masks and weapon skins. During this period, Event Keys can be earned by direct purchase using premium credits, or from playing the game – through field experience after reaching level 30 and through Dark Zone experience. After the event ends on April 25, players can still use their leftover keys to open caches as well as purchase additional ones to complete apparel sets until May 2, but will no longer earn keys through the game.
  • Operation Dark Hours is the toughest of all challenges: an 8- player raid that will test the teamwork of the most experienced agents, coming April 25th.
  • Coming in a later update, Agents will have the chance to unlock a brand new Specialization.

While “Invasion: Battle for D.C.” is the first batch of free content brought to players as part of the Year 1 post launch updates, Agents can look forward to the following content later this year:

• Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way;
  • Episode 2, Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Fall 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon to unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations;
  • Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.

View : : :
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow
Apr 5, 2019, 23:04
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 23:04
Apr 5, 2019, 23:04

i think its pretty fun, the matchmaking seems to be working better with the last patch. i've got about 30 hours also, havent seen the ai run in circles yet. the only thing i dont like is enemy spawning right on top of me or behind me, but i think thats just my bad luck for being where they spawn.

Apr 5, 2019, 22:26
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 22:26
Apr 5, 2019, 22:26

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 5, 2019, 12:36:
LOL this games is already free to play, if you buy the SSD that's required to speed up the load times, and on sale on Amazon for $30 bucks. I read somewhere they only sold two copies for every 10 copy's of the original Division. Probably should have finished it before launch. I tried to play it but it was so broken, with core game mechanics not even working and AI that just runs in circles, even after the day one 48 gigabyte patch. That's crazy considering the $100 price tag, and the real world money online store.

I guess they are competing with Anthem for trash game of the year

Literally nobody is reporting anything that you're reporting with the game. The AI is aggressive and moderately challenging (There's spawning issues), and the worst of the bugs got patched in the first week. I've put 35 hours in and aside from some matchmaking issues the game is pretty solid. It is worlds better than Anthem.

And the SSD deal appears to be limited to the UK, as everything I'm seeing is in pounds.

Apr 5, 2019, 22:21
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 22:21
Apr 5, 2019, 22:21

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 5, 2019, 14:28:
HorrorScope wrote on Apr 5, 2019, 13:57:
LOL this games is already free to play, if you buy the SSD that's required to speed up the load times, and on sale on Amazon for $30 bucks. I read somewhere they only sold two copies for every 10 copy's of the original Division. Probably should have finished it before launch. I tried to play it but it was so broken, with core game mechanics not even working and AI that just runs in circles, even after the day one 48 gigabyte patch. That's crazy considering the $100 price tag, and the real world money online store.

This is definitely a minority report of the game. The $30 on Amazon is for the first Division.

Naww man, the original Division is $19 this is the one with the number 2 after the title. You can find it everywhere for $40 too.

I am not saying its a bad game, I am just baffled by the blatant double standards of game reviewers.

The price for D1 was literally $30 this morning, now $20, D2 nowhere to be found at Amazon for $30 and I bet it has never been there yet. It's what you said and in the manner it's so shit you can now get it for $30 on Amazon, that's a big no you can't because it isn't shit, they aren't panicking or anything of that nature. You not liking it doesn't mean it is what you think it is.

Apr 5, 2019, 20:30
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 20:30
Apr 5, 2019, 20:30

Almost everything you said is exactly the opposite of what is happening in-game...but hey, gamer outrage is the best clickbait these days.

You read somewhere that it's a 1 to 10 sell towards the original Division but I have never seen any news relating to that, and I'm pretty sure that would be worthy enough for Blue to post the article somewhere...

What core mechanics don't work? Examples? Or is it too much to expound on this seemingly massive issue?

AI running in circles? That's a new one on me, having spent roughly 30 hours in-game already I can count on one finger the times when the AI 'broke' in any substantial way, and what happened was am MGer falling through the world after I killed him.

The funniest bit here, the complaint of a $100 price tag in the same paragraph stating that the game is "free to play" (or the second reply you made stating you can get it for $40)...or in the face of anyone who knows that you aren't required to pay $100 for the game.

As for the real money store...yea, I'm so worried about someone having a pink gun.......

So you're not saying it's a bad game, just that it's just like the "trash" that is Anthem...

So edgy...

Apr 5, 2019, 14:28
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 14:28
Apr 5, 2019, 14:28

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 5, 2019, 13:57:

This is definitely a minority report of the game. The $30 on Amazon is for the first Division.

Naww man, the original Division is $19 this is the one with the number 2 after the title. You can find it everywhere for $40 too.

I am not saying its a bad game, I am just baffled by the blatant double standards of game reviewers.

Apr 5, 2019, 13:57
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 13:57
Apr 5, 2019, 13:57

Apr 5, 2019, 12:36
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 12:36
Apr 5, 2019, 12:36

Apr 5, 2019, 02:30
Re: The Division 2 DLC Tomorrow Apr 5, 2019, 02:30
Apr 5, 2019, 02:30

Looking forward to this. There is already a metric shit-ton of content in this game, I just wish the coop group was able to get together to actually play a little easier. We're theoretically WAY behind the power curve. If such a thing could matter in a game like this.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older