Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Into the Black

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2019, 05:43 jdreyer

Task wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 20:57:
Some game companies just don't last forever unfortunately, but that doesn't mean Bioware can't reinvent itself.

Good companies have good culture, and good culture requires good people. You can't hold on to your culture when most of your decades long devs have left over the past two years. And that doesn't even account for the insidious influence of EA corporate.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2019, 03:53 MoonSpook

Sepharo wrote on Apr 3, 2019, 00:14:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 21:40:
It's a day-late April fools joke people.

Speaking of which.. Hey Pink, it's April 3rd.

Hard Drive is a satirical news site a la The Onion, so not an April Fool's joke per se.

As for Blue's logo, if you hard refresh your browser the logo will change - I did that April 2nd and it switched back.

5. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2019, 03:53 RedEye9

Sepharo wrote on Apr 3, 2019, 00:14:
blue wrote in ootb:
"If you still see the Pink's News logo you can force a refresh to revert it, or just leave it be and enjoy my beautiful pink eyelashes until your browser decides it's had enough.'

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." Neil deGrasse Tyson

4. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2019, 00:14 Sepharo

Kxmode wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 21:40:

3. Re: Into the Black Apr 2, 2019, 21:40 Kxmode

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

2. Re: Into the Black Apr 2, 2019, 20:57 Task

Some game companies just don't last forever unfortunately, but that doesn't mean Bioware can't reinvent itself.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

1. Re: Into the Black Apr 2, 2019, 19:32 Creston

Jokes aside, I was genuinely worried about Bioware dying if Anthem was a giant turd.

But now that it really IS a giant turd, and I see that this piece of shit is the best their "A-Team" can make, I don't care anymore. Bye, Bioware. Thanks for the good memories. I'm replaying the original Mass Effect trilogy in memoriam. Cheers.

(Mass effect, remember that? That series you made back when you were a good studio? Also the games that you could make a fantastic all-3-in-one remaster of in say two years time that would easily sell millions of copies, but no, "HOW WOULD WE PUT MOAR MICORTANSACTION IN IT???" is the question du jour.)

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo