Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access

Steam News announces that Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is now available in Early Access. Word is: "Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game. Experience accurate warfare through the ages. From medieval peasants to modern-day weaponry, TABS uses state of the art physics-based simulation to provide you with never-before-seen insight to our greatest battles of history." This video shows off the game in all its total accuracy and here's the official description:

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a wacky physics-based tactics game.

Experience accurate warfare through the ages, TABS uses state of the art physics-based simulation to provide you with never-before-seen insight to our greatest battles of history.

- "This doesn't look like real history at all"

- "At least the helmets look correct"

- "What are you doing in my office? GET OUT"

Features

• Campaign
  • Sandbox mode
  • A bunch of silly units

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 20:13 jdreyer

mch wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 15:14:
BIGtrouble77 wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 15:04:
Hasn't this been out for a while? I'm pretty sure I own it.

You may be thinking of Totally Accurate Battlegrounds. Same devs, and looks very similar.
TABG was released as an April Fool's day joke last year. The year before that, they released Totally Accurate Zombielator as an April fool's day joke. All of them using the TABS engine and it's wacky physics.

My son has been obsessed with this game for two and a half years. I thought for sure it would be out last Christmas. Luckily his birthday is next week.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 16:39 mch

Creston wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 16:30:

Is that the one they use to make these "10000 Jedi vs 10000 Tyrannosaurus Rex" videos?

In any case, the physics in this look hilarious.

I'm not familiar but it looks like those are done in Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator.

Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is basically PUBG meets this style of stupid art and physics. I picked it up on a whim, and it was fun to goof off with my friends for about an hour or so. Hilarious at times...and somewhat functional as a multiplayer game, which surprised me.

6. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 16:30 Creston

mch wrote on Apr 1, 2019, 15:14:

You may be thinking of Totally Accurate Battlegrounds. Same devs, and looks very similar.

Is that the one they use to make these "10000 Jedi vs 10000 Tyrannosaurus Rex" videos?

In any case, the physics in this look hilarious.

5. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 15:14 mch

4. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 15:07 sliv

What is going on at 0:29?

There gotta be a lawsuit or something after getting manhandled in the manhood like that.

3. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 15:04 BIGtrouble77

2. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 13:11 Bumpy

It certainly appears to be one based on the video. Horrible.  

1. Re: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Early Access Apr 1, 2019, 11:44 Cutter

I thought this was an April Fools joke.

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo