Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

Complete Game of Thrones Recap: Every Episode in 12 Minutes is a handy aide with Season 8 set to kick off in just under three weeks. This seems pretty helpful, as 70 episodes is a pretty rough homework assignment for a television series. And I already have one of those on my plate, albeit a shorter one, as the Deadwood movie is due at the end of May. It's been far longer since I watched the original series and I am determined to re-watch it before then. Sadly the show only lasted three seasons, but on the bright side this means I only have 36 episodes of that to plow through to get into the groove.

R.I.P.: Agnès Varda Dead: Acclaimed French Director Was 90.

Groovy Links: Thanks Ant.
Links: Restaurants You Didn't Know Changed Their Names.
Stories: Zack Snyder confirms that the Justice League Snyder cut is real and "done."
Why Pedestrian Deaths Are At A 30-Year High. Thanks RedEye9.
Garfield phones beach mystery finally solved after 35 years. Thanks Slashdot.
Science: NASA’s Hubble spotted an asteroid spinning so fast it’s self-destructing.
NASA proves its space helicopter can fly on Mars. You had me at space helicopter.
Why the sexes don’t feel pain the same way. Thanks Simon.
Media: The Most Dangerous Dams. Damn!
Hail From Hell. Damn!
Hidden Camera Catches Cat Comforting Anxious Dog While Family's Away. Who's a good kitty?
Follow-up: Kentucky Governor Misguides on Chickenpox. Thanks RedEye9.

View
12. Re: GOT Mar 29, 2019, 22:24 afka Rossini

MisterBenn wrote on Mar 29, 2019, 13:17:
I will definitely watch that GOT video today. I accidentally made the mistake of missing the first 7 seasons when they first came out, then 3 months ago I binged 10 minute YouTube videos wildly out of order. Really not ideal, but when it first came out the episode I saw made a bad impression... the sex/violence/dialogue seemed pretty gratuitous and I didn't realise back then how good the casting and scheming was.

I'm now onboard to watch 8 in real time at least. Did I hear right that the entire wrap up is 5 or 6 episodes? That barely seems like enough time to do more than just let the characters complete their respective arcs.
It's six episodes this season. Some of them will be up to 80 minutes long.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 29, 11:57 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  2. Mar 29, 12:53  Re: Out of the Blue HoSpanky
  3. Mar 29, 13:17   GOT MisterBenn
>> 12. Mar 29, 22:24    Re: GOT afka Rossini
  13. Mar 29, 22:59     Re: GOT Kxmode
  4. Mar 29, 13:18   Re: Out of the Blue Beamer
  5. Mar 29, 13:32    Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  9. Mar 29, 17:32  Re: Out of the Blue Kxmode
  6. Mar 29, 13:41 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  7. Mar 29, 14:40  Re: Out of the Blue MoreLuckThanSkill