Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Battlefield V Firestorm Launches

EA Tweets that Firestorm is now live for all Battlefield V players, offering the rare chance to experience a battle royale first-person shooter. Okay, we lied, that's not rare at all, but it's true that Firestorm is live, so let's emphasize the honesty of this post. A Battlefield V Chapter 3: Trial by Fire FAQ outlines the rollout schedule for the game's new chapter, and EA also notes that BF5 can also be picked up for up to 50% off. Finally, they also offer an update on Firestorm where the developers at Criterion Games discuss what's gone into the creation of the new mode.

View
4. Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Mar 26, 2019, 07:12 Osc8r

VaranDragon wrote on Mar 26, 2019, 05:21:
I watched a few games on twitch. One thing that immediately pops out. The map is fucking tiny, even compared to Apex Legends. It's miniscule.

Is that necessarily a bad thing though? I watched a few streams and nobody even had a kill well into their matches. In the end i only saw one snippet of combat before I got bored of watching people loot buildings and play with vehicles... and that's with a 'supposed' smallish map.

It honestly needs to be f2p. I saw very little that would draw people away from their current BR game. Maybe i'll try it when it's heavily discounted, but after the mess that was BF1 i have very little motivation to try this...

This comment was edited on Mar 26, 2019, 18:36.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 25, 18:56 Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Slick
  2. Mar 26, 01:40  Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Slick
  3. Mar 26, 05:21   Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches VaranDragon
>> 4. Mar 26, 07:12    Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Osc8r
  5. Mar 26, 08:49     Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Slick
  7. Mar 26, 18:03      Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches Sepharo
  6. Mar 26, 16:52   Re: Battlefield V Firestorm Launches theglaze

footer

Blue's News logo