Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Play Black Desert Online for Free

Black Desert Online is in the midst of a free week on Steam, so anyone can try this MMORPG for nothing between now and Monday (thanks Ant). For those who enjoy the game, it is also on sale for half-off, though it bears noting that the Steam version of the game is separate from the non-Steam version, so this involves making a decision between the two. Here's a refresher on the game:

Black Desert Online is a sandbox, living-world MMORPG. Experience fast-paced, action-packed combat, hunt monsters and huge bosses, fight with friends in a guild to siege nodes and region castles, train your life skills such as fishing, trading, crafting, cooking, and much more!

Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and an immersive story encased in our expansive world thatís just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 22, 2019, 03:00 Osc8r

Medvanis wrote on Mar 21, 2019, 17:14:
This game looks to be the poster child for pay2win and micro transactions. No thanks. Like I said in an earlier thread...eagerly awaiting WoW Classic

Ah yes, the MMO that completely ruined the genre

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 22:02 Jivaro

Black Desert is pretty, just not all that smart.  

3. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 17:14 Medvanis

This game looks to be the poster child for pay2win and micro transactions. No thanks. Like I said in an earlier thread...eagerly awaiting WoW Classic  

2. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 13:44 Gadzooks

I just snagged one of those plastic wrapped napkin and spork sets from a fast food joint.

I think Im gonna spend the weekend stabbing myself in the spleen with the spork instead. Should be about as entertaining, if not more.

1. Re: Play Black Desert Online for Free Mar 21, 2019, 11:11 Acleacius

Lmao, people are causally talking about spending thousands of dollars for costumes and boosts on the Steam reviews.  

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo