Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Satisfactory Early Access

Satisfactory is now in Early Access on the Epic Games Store (thanks Jeremy), offering the chance to check out this construction and automation simulation, as Coffee Stain Studios continues to develop it (despite the fact that it's already satisfactory). An Early Access launch trailer offers a look at what to expect, and here's the game's description:
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Pioneering for FICSIT Incorporated means charting and exploiting an alien planet, battling alien lifeforms, creating multi-story factories, entering conveyor belt heaven, automating vehicles, and researching new technologies.

At FICSIT inc. you will take part in the Save the Day program, providing short-term solutions for long-term problems, possibly with the help of your friends.

View

17. Re: removed Mar 20, 2019, 18:47 Ventura

This is a great game.

I don't like Epic as much as the next guy, but my wife and I bought Satisfactory the night before release so we'd be ready to play after work the next evening. And play it we did.

I like Steam enough, but at the end of the day, I'll go where the games are, and this exclusive is a huge win for Epic if just because of how darn good it is.

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 2019, 19:29.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 20, 11:19 Re: Satisfactory Early Access JoeNapalm
  2. Mar 20, 11:37  Re: Satisfactory Early Access fawker
  3. Mar 20, 11:38  Re: Satisfactory Early Access Cutter
  6. Mar 20, 11:52   Re: Satisfactory Early Access Mr. Tact
  15. Mar 20, 17:08    Re: Satisfactory Early Access Cutter
  4. Mar 20, 11:40  Re: Satisfactory Early Access mxmissile
  5. Mar 20, 11:45  removed Gas Bandit
  7. Mar 20, 12:18   Re: Satisfactory Early Access Beamer
  14. Mar 20, 16:50   Re: removed jdreyer
  16. Mar 20, 17:44    Re: removed JoeNapalm