Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Metaverse

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 20, 2019, 21:21 RedEye9

US mum 'abused kids who performed on family YouTube channel.'

Momma used pepper spray to prep them for the summer Warehouse job she got them at Amazon moving pallets of bear spray.

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 20, 2019, 17:03 jdreyer

US mum 'abused kids who performed on family YouTube channel.'

"Back to work, you filthy maggots! You think I adopted you out of love?? Time to earn your goddamn keep!"

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 20, 2019, 16:59 jdreyer

I have really been enjoying Netflix original content lately. Stranger Things is really great. I enjoyed Sabrina much more than I thought I would (one of the few shows on Netflix appropriate for the company gym). Umbrella Academy was awesome. Currently watching the excellent Travellers with my daughter. Mindhunters was fantastic. They are really kicking it.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 20, 2019, 11:49 Cutter

Kevin Westcott, Deloitte vice chairman says: “Consumers want choice — but only up to a point… We may be entering a time of ‘subscription fatigue.”

How do these boneheads keep getting it wrong all the time? It's not about the abundance of choices but most of them aren't worth subbing to because there's only a couple of things they'd want to watch on said service. It's like saying you don't know what you want to eat. If you have to ask yourself if you're hungry, you're not.

ST3 looks sweet! Woot!

"Put the pick in there, Pete, and turn it round real neat."

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo