Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Generation Zero Trailer

A new release trailer from Generation Zero is now online to pave the way for next week's release of this open-world action game from Avalanche Studios. It's safe to say that if time machines were real, the most popular destination would be 1980s Sweden, but since they aren't, we'll have to rely on this game to make that dream come true. Here's word:

Experience an explosive game of cat and mouse set in a vast open world. In this reimagining of 1980s Sweden, hostile machines have invaded the serene countryside, and you need to fight back while unravelling the mystery of what is really going on. By utilizing battle tested guerrilla tactics, youíll be able to lure, cripple, or destroy enemies in intense, creative sandbox skirmishes.

Go it alone, or team-up with up to three of your friends in seamless co-op multiplayer. Collaborate and combine your unique skills to take down enemies, support downed friends by reviving them, and share the loot after an enemy is defeated.

All enemies are persistently simulated in the world and roam the landscape with intent and purpose. When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armour, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours or weeks later.

Explore a vast open world, rendered with the award-winning Apex engine, featuring a full day/night cycle with unpredictable weather, complex AI behaviour, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics and a dynamic 1980ís soundtrack. In Generation Zero, living is winning.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Generation Zero Trailer Mar 19, 2019, 13:30 MoreLuckThanSkill

Cutter wrote on Mar 18, 2019, 21:38:
Beta for this was simply awful. You have been warned.

I remember you saying that in earlier threads on this game, damn.

Hopefully they've improved it a lot since then... who's going to to canary in the coal mine this game?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Generation Zero Trailer Mar 18, 2019, 22:00 Rhett

Agreed (it was awful), but I really hope it turns into a decent game, for co-op's sake.  

2. Re: Generation Zero Trailer Mar 18, 2019, 21:38 Cutter

Beta for this was simply awful. You have been warned.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

1. Re: Generation Zero Trailer Mar 18, 2019, 21:13 Osc8r

Hunter Call of the Wild (same engine) was a very unique, enjoyable game especially in co-op... so really looking forward to this.

Outward also goes into early access on the same day, which looks rather intriguing. Open world survival RPG with co-op and gives me some conan exile vibes - just hope it has more content and things to do.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo