Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: hahahaha Mar 14, 2019, 09:40 Bard

JeffD wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 22:52:
This just in, american cell phone carriers will charge you more money so you can use up your tiny data caps up faster then before.

While app makers jam ads into the apps you use that use that bandwidth even quicker.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: hahahaha Mar 14, 2019, 03:31 Luke

If you pay us 10 $ more , we promise to boil your brain with our new 5G microwave....  

3. hahahaha Mar 13, 2019, 22:52 JeffD

This just in, american cell phone carriers will charge you more money so you can use up your tiny data caps up faster then before.

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 13, 2019, 21:28 Simon Says

ldonyo wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 20:23:
I really wish I had an alternative to Verizon because I am sick of being $5-and-$10-dollared to death.

Big AD: "'Insert Any North American Carrier Here" smartphone packages starting at a low low price of 30$"

Super tiny prints at the bottom in ultra low contrast dark grey on black: *Not including whatever the fuck we want to make you pay in service, maintenance and other extra charges we want to add and will continue adding until we suck you dry... bitches*

Meanwhile in Europe... 25$ gets you unlimited everything with no throttling, no extra charge, even in countries with very low population density ( looking at you Russia ).

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 13, 2019, 20:23 ldonyo

I really wish I had an alternative to Verizon because I am sick of being $5-and-$10-dollared to death.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo