Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Evening Metaverse

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 14, 2019, 12:10 Mr. Tact

You are apparently more in tune with modern music than I am, I had no idea what a "Post Malone" was prior to Googling it a moment ago. I did correctly guess you were not purporting to be a Utah Jazz fan. I gave up on the music scene a decade ago or so. While I have no doubt I've missed out on some great music, I'm fine with that. Even if I hadn't stopped paying attention, I might not have known who Malone was since even when I was actively paying attention I only focused on the music, rarely on the musicians. Many of the bands whose music I have purchased, I wouldn't be able to name a single band member.

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 2019, 14:45.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 14, 2019, 10:18 Beamer

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 14, 2019, 09:51:
Somehow I am thinking being out of touch in that way is a positive...

Yes and no. Knowing what something or someone is is good. Caring, less so.
I'm ludicrously out of touch with network TV and modern music. I'm ok with that, but feel like I'm better off knowing what a Post Malone is, even if I have no interest in knowing anything beyond its existence and popularity.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 14, 2019, 09:51 Mr. Tact

Somehow I am thinking being out of touch in that way is a positive...  

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 14, 2019, 03:10 jdreyer

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 21:22:
*shrug* I was in and out of my gmail all day long, so it apparently wasn't a full outage. As for Ninja, Apex Legends, and Fortnite -- much ado about nothing. If it wasn't for him being mentioned here a couple of times, I'd have no idea who he was.

You, sir, are out of touch!

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 13, 2019, 22:13 RedEye9

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 21:22:
*shrug* I was in and out of my gmail all day long, so it apparently wasn't a full outage. As for Ninja, Apex Legends, and Fortnite -- much ado about nothing. If it wasn't for him being mentioned here a couple of times, I'd have no idea who he was.
The outage occurred at night. rta for exact times or read the following

at 7:53 p.m. PT Tuesday, both Gmail and Google Drive were experiencing what it described as a "service disruption.".. ... ..
---------------------------
followed by
---------------------------
"The problem with Gmail should be resolved," reads a message posted at 11:13 p.m. PT Tuesday

If you did not experience the outage it means you were not using gmail during the time period that it was out.
this ain't rocket surgery

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 13, 2019, 21:22 Mr. Tact

2. more Outage Mar 13, 2019, 20:17 RedEye9

Google’s sites and services rarely go down. In fact, this was the largest and most widespread outage in a long, long time. What’s so ironic? Well, it just so happened to take place on the 30th birthday of the Internet. If there’s a better way to celebrate than by reminding people what life is like without their precious web-based services, we’re not sure what it is.
https://www.cnet.com/news/gmail-is-down-outage-around-the-world-for-some-users/

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 13, 2019, 19:11 Osc8r

Where's all the 'poor ninja' commenters now?

Also:

Fortnite: 170k viewers
Apex: 70k viewers

Blackout 2.0 losing steam already?

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo