Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Mar 14, 2019, 07:28 TheVocalMinority

Yes I did just click on click bait. I feel kind of dirty now.  
"How easily we let ourselves be taken in by partisan labels" - Solzhenitsyn
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Mar 13, 2019, 23:47 MoreLuckThanSkill

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 20:45:
FWIW, it seems to be a slice of pizza with an eyeball and teeth to give it an almost skull-like appearance, which is pretty weird. I guess they changed the title, though, since the article doesn't contain that "odd, alarming options" statement anywhere that I can see now.

Ugh, what the hell. Hopefully there is a "Just Pizza" version, so I can start my in game cult.

4. Re: etc., etc. Mar 13, 2019, 22:34 eRe4s3r

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 20:45:
FWIW, it seems to be a slice of pizza with an eyeball and teeth to give it an almost skull-like appearance, which is pretty weird. I guess they changed the title, though, since the article doesn't contain that "odd, alarming options" statement anywhere that I can see now.

Classic SEO optimized clickbait

3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 13, 2019, 20:45 jacobvandy

2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 13, 2019, 20:19 Ding Ho

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 13, 2019, 18:45:
Pizza tattoo on your character's arm in Division 2? Dammit now I'm required to use that.

Alarming!

1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 13, 2019, 18:45 MoreLuckThanSkill

Pizza tattoo on your character's arm in Division 2? Dammit now I'm required to use that.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo