Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Metro Exodus Released

Metro Exodus is now available through the Epic Games Store, offering the newest installment in 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter series. This post offers a summary of what's included in a day one patch supporting the release. Here we have the official launch trailer and here's the official description:
Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.

Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet.

Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter.

View

6. Re: Metro Exodus Released Feb 15, 2019, 11:54 xXStellarDadXx

Frijoles wrote on Feb 15, 2019, 10:23:
Posted this in another comment section:

Metro needs more patches. Game crashes/minimizes every 30 - 90 seconds. I'm on a 1080ti running it on Steam. Clicking the icon puts it back in, but that's no way to play. Audio hitches. Game stutters a bit, despite the FPS counter sitting around 80 on High. I had it on Ultra but lowered it to see if it'd fix the crashing. Motion blur can't be turned off. Game not responding from time to time. *sigh* It's a shame. It looks like the story will be good, but not with all these problems.

Also, I pre-ordered it on Steam when it first showed up since I loved the previous two games. I think I'll have to set it aside for a bit (a year maybe, who knows) while they fix bugs.

Looks like your not the only one having issues. CohhCarnage on Twitch is still trying to get the game running without constant stutters.This on a 10 thousand dollar PC mind you. https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyRefinedDillSMOrc

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 15, 10:23 Re: Metro Exodus Released Frijoles
  2. Feb 15, 10:58  Re: Metro Exodus Released Darks
  5. Feb 15, 11:52   Re: Metro Exodus Released VaranDragon
  7. Feb 15, 12:21    Re: Metro Exodus Released Darks
  11. Feb 15, 12:47     Re: Metro Exodus Released VaranDragon
  16. Feb 15, 18:31     Re: Metro Exodus Released Primalchrome
  17. Feb 15, 19:03      Re: Metro Exodus Released RedEye9
  18. Feb 15, 22:14       Re: Metro Exodus Released Primalchrome
  22. Feb 16, 12:15      Re: Metro Exodus Released Spektr
  3. Feb 15, 11:01  Re: Metro Exodus Released RedEye9