Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 20:42 HorrorScope

He has no clue wtf he's talking about here.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 16:54 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Feb 11, 2019, 14:27:
Cutter wrote on Feb 11, 2019, 12:50:
'I actually made the first AI, you know? And it's super. Really, no one does AI better than me. Everything else is just fake AI. I'm the best at AI!'

Perfection? AI Bundy. Married With Children - so politically NOT correct, nobody would ever produce this nowadays. Quality series from the past... No other AI will ever be better than AI Bundy!

"Let's rock."

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 16:27 Creston

Someone explain to our Orange Cheeto In Charge that AI does not stand for Anal Intrusion.  

8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 14:59 NKD

Doesn't seem to include any funding, so it's probably just a thing to put Jared in charge of and forget about.  

Arrest the President, you got the evidence.

7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 14:31 jdreyer

Red886 wrote on Feb 11, 2019, 12:59:
AI could do heaps in folding.
haven't seen that materialize yet, hopefully soon.

That, and a bunch of other things.

Also has the potential to f*ck a lot of things up too.

Gotta be super careful with this tech development.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 14:27 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Feb 11, 2019, 12:50:
'I actually made the first AI, you know? And it's super. Really, no one does AI better than me. Everything else is just fake AI. I'm the best at AI!'

Perfection? AI Bundy. Married With Children - so politically NOT correct, nobody would ever produce this nowadays. Quality series from the past... No other AI will ever be better than AI Bundy!

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 14:25 El Pit

The US had the choice to lead in this business but people instead of computers counted and so GWB "won" instead of AI Gore.  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 13:04 Saboth

It's like when Trump came into office and asked NASA how much money they would need to make it to Mars during his term. They said it couldn't be done. He said even with an unlimited budget, it can't be done? They reiterated it can't be done in that time span. All he wants is to be known for "something". A giant wall like the Great Wall of China, the first space trip to Mars...he wants some legacy to show he was great. Too bad he'll go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time.  

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 12:59 Red886

AI could do heaps in folding.
haven't seen that materialize yet, hopefully soon.

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 12:50 Cutter

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 11, 2019, 10:49 Task

Google and Microsoft warning about AI doing dumb things. Next article: Guy named Trump wants AI at forefront, what could go wrong?  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo