Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Out of the Blue

HBO Targets "Deadwood," "Lies," "Warrior" Dates (thanks Ant) has some scheduling from the cable giant. After only recently making the transition from optimistically hopeful to assured about plans for a Deadwood movie, I was prepared to see this was due in 2020 or 2021. You can therefore imagine my pleasant surprise to read that this is actually expected to debut in the U.S. this spring. Word is the goal is to air it before the end of May to be eligible for this year's Emmys. I don't think I've ever been so hyped for three movies in one span in my whole life as I am for the next three months. Captain Marvel is due on March 8th, Avengers Endgame expected on April 26th, and now the Deadwood movie by the end of May. Where's my popcorn?

R.I.P.: Walter H. Munk, Scientist-Explorer Who Illuminated the Deep, Dies at 101.
R.I.P.: Raccoon model used for Rocket in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' has died.
R.I.P.: Ron Miller Dead: Former Disney CEO Was 85.

Links, C*cksucker!: Thanks Ant.
Links: Captain Marvel - Trailer & Official Movie Site. Enhanced for Netscape!
Stories: Boiling water challenge sends 8 people to hospital during polar vortex. Next Mensa meeting to be smaller?
RIP Sweethearts, the Valentine's day candy hearts America loved (or loved to hate). Thanks RedEye9.
Science: Monkeys With Superpower Eyes Could Help Cure Color Blindness.
Artificial Intelligence Finds Ancient ‘Ghosts’ in Modern DNA.
Media: HeroStorm Ep 53 "Serious Imperius."
Tammy And The T-Rex.
"Why are you running?"
Follow-up: "We've Never Seen Something Like This Orbiting The Sun": Ultima Thule Is Still Weird.
The Funnies: A cartoonist drew a touching tribute to his dying dog. His readers gave him an outpouring of sympathy. Thanks RedEye9.
Brevity by Dan Thompson for February 09, 2019.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 11, 2019, 13:12 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 20:10:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

sigh

Cutter rejects your oath and substitutes his own!

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 20:10 RedEye9

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

sigh

“Yeah, I’d like to order one large phone with extra phones, please.” “Cell phone. No-no-no-no, rotary! And pay phone on half.”

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 20:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 16:07:
Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 15:58:
That's why I could never be an emerg doctor. If some moron walked in for treatment and told me that it was due to their own stupidity I'd have them physically ejected from the hospital.

Huh, I thought you were all about customer service. And the customer is always right, right? Even when they get a live gerbil stuck in a crevice.

When the money you make depends on it, yeah you grin and bear it, but even that has its limits. The customer is most often wrong. And as a doctor you're not obliged to put up with dumb shit.

“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” - Will Rogers

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 19:20 Mr. Tact

Ah, you forgot to mention must see with the mute on...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 18:56 RedEye9

1badmf wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 18:45:
Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 17:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 17:25:
it's a must watch https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tammy_and_the_teenage_t_rex /s
Uh... why?

peak denise richards.
bingo Grin

“Yeah, I’d like to order one large phone with extra phones, please.” “Cell phone. No-no-no-no, rotary! And pay phone on half.”

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 18:45 1badmf

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 17:47:
it's a must watch https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tammy_and_the_teenage_t_rex /s
Uh... why?

peak denise richards.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 17:47 Mr. Tact

Uh... why?

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 17:25 RedEye9

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 16:14 jdreyer

Monkeys With Superpower Eyes Could Help Cure Color Blindness.

Huh, so in addition to curing color blindness, I wonder if they could imbue humans with vision in the IR and UV spectrums? Then we could get the jump on those pesky Predators.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 16:07 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2019, 15:58:
That's why I could never be an emerg doctor. If some moron walked in for treatment and told me that it was due to their own stupidity I'd have them physically ejected from the hospital.

Huh, I thought you were all about customer service. And the customer is always right, right? Even when they get a live gerbil stuck in a crevice.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 15:58 Cutter

“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” - Will Rogers

2. Re: RIP Sweethearts Feb 10, 2019, 14:47 Pigeon

Now who will buy all that bonemeal and earwig honey? It's just as well, those little candies are bound to cause the human race trouble one day.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2019, 14:33 RedEye9

I am looking forward to all that big screen entertainment.

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo