Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered

New DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance called Band of Bastards is now available on GOG.com and Steam offering new content in this medieval action/adventure game. You can see these inglorious bastards in this trailer (NSFW) with a look at what to expect. Here's word:
The roads around Rattay are far from safe, so Sir Radzig Kobyla has enlisted the help of an old acquaintance, the impoverished but wily Baron Kuno of Rychwald, and his infamous mercenary band. Radzig sends Henry to guide the band around the territory... and to keep their unbridled appetite for trouble in check. They set out to patrol the province and soon discover that Radzig's sworn enemies from long ago have come to settle old accounts. The rival bands engage in a tit-for-tat war that finally culminates in an inevitable showdown.

Features:

• Combat-oriented quest line with multiple endings
  • New location ďKunoís CampĒ, filled with new characters with interesting stories
  • Camp side-activity ďThe Ring of BacchusĒ
  • New items and a unique set of armour

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 21:47 Reactor

Itís definitely not free of bugs, but itís quite playable. Itís also not a perfect game, but what itís amazing it, itís really amazing at.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 14:47 Xero

I've been on the fence about this game for so long now. I've had it in my wishlist on Steam forever.

I think between all the bug reports and some people like the realism, others don't, it's made me skeptical.

I remember one of the developers at PAX last year say it was Dungeon's without the Dragons, lol.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Trine 4

4. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 11:42 VaranDragon

It's quite playable now. Bought and played it about two-three months ago. I consider it probably one of the best RPGs ever made. I don't say that lightly.

The combat could have been done a little bit better, but once you get into the system it's actually very deep and satisfying.

3. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 11:09 SirKnight

I need to get back to this game. I last played it around the time it came out and very early on the bugs almost prevented me from escaping the castle. I had to do that part over and over so many times I lost count. I left the game not long after that point, very early on. By now hopefully things are better.  

2. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 10:50 wonkawonka

Yes it works very well. I found it exceptional, especially compared to the bug-ridden Bethesda stuff. I donít much like the way combat is implemented, especially at thes tart when you donít have counters. So I suggest you do a bit of the main quest to get access to the training offered by Captain Bernard and then train like crazy before attempting fights.
Apart from that, itís pretty smooth sailing.

1. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Band of Bastards DLC Delivered Feb 6, 2019, 10:45 wtf_man

Is this game patched enough yet?

I backed this on kickstarter but refused to spoil my experience with the overwhelmingly reported bugs. Plus I still have a backlog of games to play in the meantime.

Get your games from GOG DAMMIT!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >