Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted

A post on Facebook for Metro Exodus walks back from the recent comment from a 4A Games developer suggesting the next installment in the Metro series might skip the PC platform if backlash to the game's Epic Games Store exclusivity caused a significant PC boycott. The new statement says this threat does not represent the actual stance of the game's publisher or developer:

The recent decision to move Metro Exodus from Steam to the Epic Game Store was made by Koch Media / Deep Silver alone.

The recent comments made by a member of the 4A Games development team do not reflect Deep Silver’s or 4A Games’ view on the future of the franchise. They do reflect the hurt and disappointment of a passionate individual who has seen what was previously nothing but positive goodwill towards his work turn to controversy due to a business decision he had no control over. We respectfully ask that any and all valid feedback over this decision is directed at Koch Media / Deep Silver, and not the developers at 4A Games.

The future release strategy of the Metro series lies with Koch Media / Deep Silver. Our decision to partner with Epic Games was based on the goal of investing in the future of the series and our development partner at 4A Games. We have every intention of continuing this franchise, and a PC version will always be at the heart of our plans.

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

45. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 7, 2019, 04:09 eRe4s3r

Beamer wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 12:20:
Even the amount of posts on Blues forums makes no sense.

Because RedEye (amazingly!) answered everything that could ever be said, by quoting CJ (the world is ending for sure) I am just gonna remind you.

Humans are animals of habit (the older they get, the more)
Humans also dislike change (the older they get, the more)
Humans are also tribalistic (the older they get, the more)

Steam is long past a store, it is the place where game libraries reside and it has become the DEFAULT store. It is not "another" store to many. People have habitual and tribalistic attachment to Steam which leads to radical hostility in the event of change or even perceived attack on it. It is not objective rage, it is very literally completely irrational emotional rage and that is the strongest and most enduring kind. The kind that pushes EA to become the most hated company on literally the planet... as example

So accept human nature and learn to work around it, better than Epic did at least, and better than Deep Silver did. Not that that is hard, it just takes a human being with empathy, and CEO's are neither human nor have they empathy.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

44. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 6, 2019, 10:39 Kain

The Take-Two CEO of all people has a pretty good take on this.  

43. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 23:59 Kxmode

Big reply incoming. Apologies for the length and lack of TL;DR. Feel free to skip to areas that tickle your fancy.

Beamer wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 09:14:
1) Fragmenting has a zero cost here, though.
a) There is no monthly access charge, so using multiple just means having more storefronts on your PC, but you don't need to have them running
b) There is no multiplayer, but even if there were, it wouldn't be split by storefront
c) Yeah, if there are trophies, that gets split, but who cares?
d) You can always add these games to your Steam library, much like you can with any other storefront. Yes, it will launch the storefront, but if you like seeing all your stuff in one place, Steam supports that

None of that addresses the actual point made.

Again, to reiterate the point, so it's not lost in the scrum. "It's less about Steam loyalty and more about the psychology of lack of choice coupled with people not wanting to fragment or clutter games purchases across different platforms."

Remember the outrage people expressed when they found out the nextgen console they bought wasn't backwards compatible with their older library? Why would that anger people? "Who cares! Just load up the game on your old console," you might say. People wanted to consolidate their collection onto the one platform they primarily play.

That same mentality is what drives platform loyalty on PC, and why they express a desire not to split their gaming libraries across different platforms. It has nothing to do with any of the points you note regardless of the validity of them.

2) Of course Epic's store doesn't do 60% of what Steam does. It's literally impossible to do that without being live for a while. You can't launch against something that has been around for 15 years, investing millions into its development, overnight

Again, you're missing the point from the paragraph in my post. For context, it reads, "any platform seriously competing against Steam SHOULD have." What's the point? None of the platforms on the market are seriously competing against Steam. However, Epic has openly stated their intentions and has actively gone on the warpath to compete with Steam directly. If they're going to compete against Steam, as they have clearly indicated, then the service must do something better. The 60% is just an arbitrary percentage. But it means to make people like Epic's store at a brand-loyalty level they are going to have to do more than half the stuff Steam does better.

3) They are not burning through their Fortnite cash. I think you drastically underestimate either what Fortnite brings in, or what this exclusive cost. There's an exponential difference

Quoted for context: "Instead of dumping a ton of money into the platform and business model to make it better than Steam, they burn through their Fortnite cash to create PC exclusives."

"Burn through their Fortnite cash" obviously relates to "Instead of dumping a ton of money." It's not supposed to be an exact percentage of how much total Epic makes. To burn through cash is a figure of speech related to how much money they're spending on exclusives versus their launcher/store.

I guarantee you they are spending more money to create exclusives or originals than they are on the business model and platform improvements. Their launcher's breach is clear evidence of not spending money on critical infrastructure. To date, Valve, GOG, Origin, and UPlay all remain secure.

4) They KNOW this is short-sighted. As I stated elsewhere, they have exactly three levers to pull, and both stem from them having money. Lever A is giving more to publishers, which they're doing. Lever B is literally buying users, which they're doing with exclusives, and Lever C is literally buying users, which they're doing by cutting the price of the game by $10.

All of which remains predicated on the one thing consumers hate most (not just gaming consumers): lack of choice. Look at the comments all over the Internet pertaining to this story. Yes, there are a few who are cool with it or express disinterest, but it is universally hated by most on and off Steam. That's why I said it is a short-sighted move because Epic's growth is artificial. There's no brand loyalty to Epic store beyond whatever anti-consumer exclusivity hook they've created. In other words, people might begrudgingly purchase Metro Exodus there but that doesn't automatically mean they will become brand-loyal to Epic's store. In fact the opposite may happen. Buy the game, play it. Then stop using the store and keep buying games from Steam or GOG.

Why do you think first-party publishers generally keep their games exclusive?

Because they can afford to with a platform they've developed like Epic for Fortnite.

This is not an apple to apple comparison. Deep Silver isn't EA, UbiSoft, Activision, or Epic. They're a third-party publisher with full autonomy to put their game on as many platforms as possible. Instead, they chose the worst platform. The Battle.net launcher would have been a better choice with its higher visibility to more users between the two publishers.

And Epic needs users to justify continued development. People have long since whined about needing a true Steam competitor (which is a bit short-sighted in and of itself, as they think a Steam competitor will do things to pricing that it won't), but now that one shows up and is doing what it needs to survive, people complain. We'll never get a competitor with feature parity overnight. It just can't happen

All true except they are not going to get there if the growth of their platform is artificial at best, which is what exclusivity creates.

5) This anger is irrational. It can be hard to predict irrationality. Dan Ariely has made a wonderful career on it

When did I ever express anger? You must have me confused with someone else. Cutter perhaps?

6) DUH! But it would never have that year without initial users. There is literally no reason to buy on Epic over Steam, unless you have no choice. This is why you can't buy Allbirds on Amazon.

Shoes are TANGIBLE products that you wear. Video games are digital products stored in a digital store. It doesn't matter where you buy tangle products because they are delivered and you store them in your house (one location, no fragmentation). Fragmentation across the different platforms is at the heart of this discussion which makes shoes, with all respect, an irrelevant comparison. In other words, you can't compare the tangible with the intangible. It's not the same.

It's impossible to compete with a monolith that is funded by billions and has been around forever.

Yes, it is. Facebook dethroned MySpace. At one point, MySpace was the go-to spot for social media, and then Facebook defeated them by making their platform a better communication tool and more attractive.

That's one example. History is rife with examples where something that did something better or offered something better defeated the competition.

Epic can do that with their store, but it is not going to happen with exclusives alone. It's going to happen when they make their store fundamentally better than Steam so that people WANT to buy there instead of Steam.

If you want to get a toe-hold, you need to offer people a reason to come to you.

Exactly. See above. That has to happen sans exclusivity.

Actually building parity is incredibly difficult, time consuming, costly, and since you're aiming for a better-funded moving target, likely impossible. No business will ever do it, because it's bad business. What you need is users to justify continued investment to get up to that point.

Ford did it with the automobile. Before that, and for thousands of years, horses were the primary mode of transportation. Later Apple did it with iPhone and completely changed the phone industry. Yes, I realize Apple is a billion-dollar company at the time they created iPhone, but they were also a billion-dollar company when they launched the Newton. Remember that flop? The point is the size of a company's pockets is irrelevant. Ideas that are iterated upon create obsolescence. Epic cannot do that with exclusives but with a store that offers better features and services and perks.

If you want a Steam competitor, this is the only way it will ever happen.

Epic's store cannot be a competitor until it is competiting with Steam. Today it is not competiting with Steam. It lacks virtually all the things Steam has. That's like saying you want a child in the little leagues to compete against a professional baseball player. It's not a competition until the odds are even.

And if you're angry at having to use a different storefront, you're irrational.

Because I express an opposing viewpoint that somehow makes me angry and irrational?

Which is fine, gamers aren't known for being the most rational people. Generally, they're the easiest to offend.

You keep using those words. I don't think it means what you think it means. Continually using them doesn't make it real.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2019, 02:08.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

42. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 13:17 Kain

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 13:07:
Kain wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 12:56:
I don't care what is good for the developer, publisher or the industry, they are not my responsibility.
If all gamers had an entitled & shortsighted view such as yours there would be no game developers and no games to play.

There is nothing entitled about my view. I spend money on the products I want, the industry owes me nothing else and likewise I to it. I don't have any other responsibilities, this isn't a job or a relationship. If you want to get overly emotional and invested then that's your choice but don't presume to make it for anyone else.

41. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 13:12 RedEye9

Beamer wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 12:20:
Slashman wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 10:20:
There is literally no reason to buy on Epic over Steam,

And this is the point. However GOG, a less well funded storefront, managed to find a foothold and offer something that others weren't. Epic is choosing the lazy road and I'm not going to reward them for doing it.

You can sling insults at gamers from now until the cows come home it doesn't change that fact. So they can keep paying out exclusives to publishers and I'll continue to wait until they come to Steam.

You expect me to invest in their storefront which offers me nothing, in the distant hopes that it becomes something worthwhile in the future, and I'm not interested.

GOG doesn't really have a foothold. It's tiny. It's a lot of effort to run. And it's also had about a decade to become what it is. It began as what it says, Good Old Games, but has stretched into something else. That niche is mostly covered now, and GOG remains a niche service. Does anyone consider it a Steam competitor?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine to be annoyed at this, think it's dumb, etc. It's the outright level of anger that's mind-boggling to me. People are so angry, so offended, and so hurt by this decision. It's like a business decision to try to launch a competitor to Steam ran over their dog. It's not "this sucks, move on" it's "I'm going to make 8,000 posts, downvote everything, and give a billion 0 star reviews" level of anger. Fuck. Even the amount of posts on Blues forums makes no sense.

cj on how minuscule GOG really is;
CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 3, 2019, 02:18:

First, GOG's "competition" is laughable,...

GOG is making $40 million annual revenue *. Steam's annual revenue is estimated to be $4bn. This means that GOG is making 1% of Steam's revenue. 99% vs. 1% is hardly "competition". It's lol-worthy at best.

Secondly, Origin is not only selling EA games but also tons of 3rd party games including indies. EA's quarterly revenue on PC is fluctuating between $150 million and $210 million in the past five quarters.
The bulk of this revenue is certainly not retail but Origin sales, i.e. EA is making at least THREE times more revenue on Origin PER QUARTER than GOG is making in a YEAR.

Ubi is only selling Ubi titles but even they dwarf GOG. They posted total net bookings of €746 million for the first half of their 2018/2019 FY.
According to the press release 17% of that action took place on PC so Ubi made about €126 million ($144 million) from PC sales in those six months, i.e. once again more than THREE times as much as GOG but in HALF the time.

In the world of digital stores GOG is a drop in the ocean and far, far, far behind their "competition".

* P.S.: The $40 million annual for GOG was in 2017. In the first nine months of 2018 they only made ~$24 million revenue, i.e. ~$8 million/quarter on average. To hit 2017's measly $40 million they are going to have to knock Q4 out of the park with $16 million, i.e. twice as much moolah as the previous quarters.

BTW, according to CDP's reports the bulk of their GOG revenue is from GWENT sales so whatever revenue they are making from sales of the actual "good old games" or 3rd party DRM-free games must be really pathetic.

“If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else.”
- Stephen Hawking

40. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 13:07 RedEye9

Kain wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 12:56:
I don't care what is good for the developer, publisher or the industry, they are not my responsibility.
If all gamers had an entitled & shortsighted view such as yours there would be no game developers and no games to play.

“If the government is covering up knowledge of aliens, they are doing a better job of it than they do at anything else.”
- Stephen Hawking

39. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 12:56 Kain

I don't see a barrage of angry people here. Just a bunch of indifferent/annoyed posts at the whole situation. Also as a consumer less choice is never good for me, whether its Epic or Steam. I want games as many places as possible, that's objectively the best scenario for me as a consumer. I don't care what is good for the developer, publisher or the industry, they are not my responsibility.  

38. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 12:20 Beamer

Slashman wrote on Feb 5, 2019, 10:20:

And this is the point. However GOG, a less well funded storefront, managed to find a foothold and offer something that others weren't. Epic is choosing the lazy road and I'm not going to reward them for doing it.

You can sling insults at gamers from now until the cows come home it doesn't change that fact. So they can keep paying out exclusives to publishers and I'll continue to wait until they come to Steam.

You expect me to invest in their storefront which offers me nothing, in the distant hopes that it becomes something worthwhile in the future, and I'm not interested.

GOG doesn't really have a foothold. It's tiny. It's a lot of effort to run. And it's also had about a decade to become what it is. It began as what it says, Good Old Games, but has stretched into something else. That niche is mostly covered now, and GOG remains a niche service. Does anyone consider it a Steam competitor?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine to be annoyed at this, think it's dumb, etc. It's the outright level of anger that's mind-boggling to me. People are so angry, so offended, and so hurt by this decision. It's like a business decision to try to launch a competitor to Steam ran over their dog. It's not "this sucks, move on" it's "I'm going to make 8,000 posts, downvote everything, and give a billion 0 star reviews" level of anger. Fuck. Even the amount of posts on Blues forums makes no sense.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

37. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 12:00 RedEye9

Kxmode wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 18:43:
Beamer wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 17:03:
I don't even think most of the people this angry are very brand loyal to Steam. Or, at least, they don't think they are. Maybe that is driving some of it for most people.

It's just hard for me to see this much anger. If you really wanted this game, you'll be able to play it, and in the game you'll notice no difference. Outside the game, a minor difference, but $10 cheaper.

It's less about Steam loyalty and more about the psychology of lack of choice coupled with people not wanting to fragment or clutter games purchases across different platforms. Most people are willing to put up with one, two, or three platforms. Epic is not one they want to mess with unless they play Fortnite and are forced to have Epic's store/launcher installed.

I have nothing against Epic. If Epic's store did 60% of what Steam does better (especially in the area of refunds), I'd be more inclined to buy there. So far Epic's store does NOTHING better than Steam, plus it lacks features that any platform seriously competing against Steam SHOULD have.

Instead of dumping a ton of money into the platform and business model to make it better than Steam, they burn through their Fortnite cash to create PC exclusives. That's a short-sighted execution that's not going to transform people into die-hard fans of the service. If anything it's going to engender anger and backfire hard. Further, when the Fortnite popularity fades (and it will), Epic won't have the cash flow to compete against Valve's established juggernaut.

Also, Epic's store has about a year to create a thriving community that WANTS to buy games there. The trajectory isn't there. Further, publishers are going to see significant losses from Epic store exclusivity versus multi-store distribution. The bottom line is Metro Exodus is going to be a financial dud for Deep Silver and all because of their choices, not because of the negative backlash.

a) There is no monthly access charge, so using multiple just means having more storefronts on your PC, but you don't need to have them running
b) There is no multiplayer, but even if there were, it wouldn't be split by storefront
d) You can always add these games to your Steam library, much like you can with any other storefront. Yes, it will launch the storefront, but if you like seeing all your stuff in one place, Steam supports that

2) Of course Epic's store doesn't do 60% of what Steam does. It's literally impossible to do that without being live for a while. You can't launch against something that has been around for 15 years, investing millions into its development, overnight

3) They are not burning through their Fortnite cash. I think you drastically underestimate either what Fortnite brings in, or what this exclusive cost. There's an exponential difference

4) They KNOW this is short-sighted. As I stated elsewhere, they have exactly three levers to pull, and both stem from them having money. Lever A is giving more to publishers, which they're doing. Lever B is literally buying users, which they're doing with exclusives, and Lever C is literally buying users, which they're doing by cutting the price of the game by $10. Why do you think first-party publishers generally keep their games exclusive?
And Epic needs users to justify continued development. People have long since whined about needing a true Steam competitor (which is a bit short-sighted in and of itself, as they think a Steam competitor will do things to pricing that it won't), but now that one shows up and is doing what it needs to survive, people complain. We'll never get a competitor with feature parity overnight. It just can't happen

5) This anger is irrational. It can be hard to predict irrationality. Dan Ariely has made a wonderful career on it

6) DUH! But it would never have that year without initial users. There is literally no reason to buy on Epic over Steam, unless you have no choice. This is why you can't buy Allbirds on Amazon. It's impossible to compete with a monolith that is funded by billions and has been around forever. If you want to get a toe-hold, you need to offer people a reason to come to you. Actually building parity is incredibly difficult, time consuming, costly, and since you're aiming for a better-funded moving target, likely impossible. No business will ever do it, because it's bad business. What you need is users to justify continued investment to get up to that point.

If you want a Steam competitor, this is the only way it will ever happen. And if you're angry at having to use a different storefront, you're irrational. Which is fine, gamers aren't known for being the most rational people. Generally, they're the easiest to offend.
Bumping your post as it's the only one that made sense in the hopes that "someone" might actually read it.

- Stephen Hawking

36. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 10:20 Slashman

35. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 5, 2019, 09:14 Beamer

Kxmode wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 18:43:
I don't even think most of the people this angry are very brand loyal to Steam. Or, at least, they don't think they are. Maybe that is driving some of it for most people.

It's just hard for me to see this much anger. If you really wanted this game, you'll be able to play it, and in the game you'll notice no difference. Outside the game, a minor difference, but $10 cheaper.

It's less about Steam loyalty and more about the psychology of lack of choice coupled with people not wanting to fragment or clutter games purchases across different platforms. Most people are willing to put up with one, two, or three platforms. Epic is not one they want to mess with unless they play Fortnite and are forced to have Epic's store/launcher installed.

I have nothing against Epic. If Epic's store did 60% of what Steam does better (especially in the area of refunds), I'd be more inclined to buy there. So far Epic's store does NOTHING better than Steam, plus it lacks features that any platform seriously competing against Steam SHOULD have.

Instead of dumping a ton of money into the platform and business model to make it better than Steam, they burn through their Fortnite cash to create PC exclusives. That's a short-sighted execution that's not going to transform people into die-hard fans of the service. If anything it's going to engender anger and backfire hard. Further, when the Fortnite popularity fades (and it will), Epic won't have the cash flow to compete against Valve's established juggernaut.

Also, Epic's store has about a year to create a thriving community that WANTS to buy games there. The trajectory isn't there. Further, publishers are going to see significant losses from Epic store exclusivity versus multi-store distribution. The bottom line is Metro Exodus is going to be a financial dud for Deep Silver and all because of their choices, not because of the negative backlash.

4) They KNOW this is short-sighted. As I stated elsewhere, they have exactly three levers to pull, and both stem from them having money. Lever A is giving more to publishers, which they're doing. Lever B is literally buying users, which they're doing with exclusives, and Lever C is literally buying users, which they're doing by cutting the price of the game by $10. Why do you think first-party publishers generally keep their games exclusive?

6) DUH! But it would never have that year without initial users. There is literally no reason to buy on Epic over Steam, unless you have no choice. This is why you can't buy Allbirds on Amazon. It's impossible to compete with a monolith that is funded by billions and has been around forever. If you want to get a toe-hold, you need to offer people a reason to come to you. Actually building parity is incredibly difficult, time consuming, costly, and since you're aiming for a better-funded moving target, likely impossible. No business will ever do it, because it's bad business. What you need is users to justify continued investment to get up to that point.

If you want a Steam competitor, this is the only way it will ever happen. And if you're angry at having to use a different storefront, you're irrational. Which is fine, gamers aren't known for being the most rational people. Generally, they're the easiest to offend.

-------------

34. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 22:14 Steele Johnson

I’m just here to help it get to page 3.  

33. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 21:41 eRe4s3r

Kxmode wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 16:36:
eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 10:53:
We need a 6 page analysis from DS concerning the recanting of the canting.

I didn't expect the Derek Smart Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Derek Smart Inquisition!

32. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 18:43 Kxmode

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

31. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 18:18 RedEye9

Overon wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 17:30:
How is all this negative controversy good for a game that's is only weeks away.
The $10 dollar savings has erased any negativity in my book, and it bought me lunch. Grin

- Stephen Hawking

30. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 17:30 Overon

How is all this negative controversy good for a game that's is only weeks away. I hope that this Epic exclusive decision is working out real swell for you publisher muppets.  

29. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 17:03 Beamer

I get that it's annoying to have more than one storefront system installed, but people are rising way beyond "this is annoying." I get that, thus far, GMG and the like don't have Epic deals. I'd expect that to change, and also hardly seems to be worth this reaction, when Epic cut $10 off the price. I get that Epic has fewer features, but most of those features don't apply to this game.

-------------

28. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 16:45 RedEye9

Squirmer wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 16:23:
Beamer wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 11:30:
I can't be bothered to give a shit about this, and I'm just surprised at how angry this decision has made people.
I think a big part of it is that gamers are so tribalistic and there are a lot of Steam fanboys out there. Aligning yourself with a platform that just wants to make money off you is gross but gamers have a long history of that.
It's brand loyalty :-facepalm-:
Bwahaha

- Stephen Hawking

27. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 16:36 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 10:53:
We need a 6 page analysis from DS concerning the recanting of the canting.

I didn't expect the Derek Smart Inquisition.

26. Re: Metro Exodus PC Boycott Threat Recanted Feb 4, 2019, 16:35 Kxmode

aka_STEVE wrote on Feb 4, 2019, 10:51:
So......... what's new in Star Citizen news today .??

I don't know. Let's go to our resident Star Citizen expert out in the field. DEREK SMART DEREK SMART DEREK SMART.

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo