Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month

Stunlock Studios announces a February 19th release date for Battlerite Royale, saying the battle royale game based on their MOBA Battlerite will be a free-to-play game. "Upon our community request to release the game as soon as possible, we are pumped to announce that Battlerite Royale’s free-to-play launch now has a confirmed date," says Game Director Peter Ilves. "Thank you to everyone who has been participating in the beta and giving us your feedback. We are now super excited to deliver the complete experience - a MOBA Royale - free for everyone to play. The game launches together with a massive update including several surprises to look forward to." Word is the launch will be accompanied by new content for both games:
Battlerite Royale is a hybrid between an Action MOBA and a Battle Royale game based on the critically acclaimed arena brawler Battlerite. Featuring combat from a top-down perspective, the game also offers a unique take on the Royale genre by providing a wide range of ability-based Champions to pick from, each with unique skills and playstyles.

In celebration of the launch, Stunlock Studios promises a huge Battlerite Royale content update that will be announced in the coming weeks along with a major update to the original Battlerite game to be released simultaneously. A great opportunity to try the MOBA royale game for free!
View

2. Re: Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month Jan 31, 2019, 16:01 xXStellarDadXx

Kxmode wrote on Jan 31, 2019, 14:24:
4-5 years tops for the Battle Royale fad to fade away.

I do not really see this type of game play going away altogether. It gets really intense when your in the top ten and trying to win the chicken dinner or what not. Granted this type of game is not for everyone but i prefer it over a FPS game where you die and spawn die and spawn. That just gets old for me and people play stupid imo when you can just spawn again in a few seconds.

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 31, 14:24 Re: Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month Kxmode
>> 2. Jan 31, 16:01  Re: Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month xXStellarDadXx
  3. Jan 31, 16:40   Re: Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month Kxmode
  4. Jan 31, 23:37    Re: Battlerite Royale F2P Launch Next Month Sepharo
  5. Feb 1, 19:24    removed Suppa7