Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced

Most delivery drivers are capable workers competently executing their jobs, but of course its the bad ones who draw the most attention. It turns out they're the ones who get video games, too, as tinyBuild announces Totally Reliable Delivery Service, an arcadey deliverator simulator coming the summer to Steam. If you want a look at this on YouTube, here's your tracking number. You can sign up on the official website if you are interested in possibly being selected for alpha testing, and here are more details:
Ever since I moved to the US, I noticed just how easy it is to get anything off Amazon or any online delivery service. I also noticed my packages aren't always in top notch shape. We've all seen those videos of how drivers actually handle our packages, which is where the idea for Totally Reliable Delivery Service was born.

Totally Reliable Delivery Service is a game about terrible delivery drivers attempting deliveries using everything from trucks to rockets and helicopters.

FEATURES:

• Local and Online Multiplayer: Go it alone to ensure the safety of your deliveries, or join your friends and put your teamwork to the test.
  • Controlled Noodly Chaos: Unpredictable ragdoll physics meets snappy platforming. Sprint, leap, dive, climb, and grapple with ease, but collide with something and you'll be knocked out cold!
  • A World of Distractions: Take a break from deliveries and play around! The world is chock full of toys, vehicles, and machines that can be used for work or play.
  • Ragtag Crew: Choose from four unique, blue-collar workers and get your rear into gear, it's time to deliver!

View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced
Jan 19, 2019, 04:19
Re: Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced Jan 19, 2019, 04:19
Jan 19, 2019, 04:19

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 18, 2019, 20:50:
Looks a lot like Human Fall Flat, but it's not from the same devs. I guess 'wacky physics in a minimalistic cartoon world' is a genre now.
Gang Beasts says Hi.
If Russia stops fighting, the war ends. If Ukraine stops fighting, Ukraine ends. Slava Ukraini!

Jan 18, 2019, 20:50
Re: Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced Jan 18, 2019, 20:50
Jan 18, 2019, 20:50

Looks a lot like Human Fall Flat, but it's not from the same devs. I guess 'wacky physics in a minimalistic cartoon world' is a genre now.

Jan 18, 2019, 18:17
Re: Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced Jan 18, 2019, 18:17
Jan 18, 2019, 18:17

"Ever since I moved to the US, I noticed just how easy it is to get anything off Amazon or any online delivery service. I also noticed my packages aren't always in top notch shape. We've all seen those videos of how drivers actually handle our packages, which is where the idea for Totally Reliable Delivery Service was born." - Well whatever that is, it doesn't look like this game.

Jan 18, 2019, 14:15
Re: Totally Reliable Delivery Service Announced Jan 18, 2019, 14:15
Jan 18, 2019, 14:15

Paperboy : 2019
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older