Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Get What Remains of Edith Finch for Free

As promised, the Windows edition of What Remains of Edith Finch is now available on the Epic Games Store completely free for anyone with a free account. Developer Giant Sparrow's adventure game was released less than two years ago, and still normally carries a $19.99 price tag. For further enticement, they offer the game's accolades trailer along with the following description:

What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of strange tales about a family in Washington state. As Edith, you’ll explore the colossal Finch house, searching for stories as she explores her family history and tries to figure out why she's the last one in her family left alive. Each story you find lets you experience the life of a new family member on the day of their death, with stories ranging from the distant past to the present day.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Get What Remains of Edith Finch for Free Jan 11, 2019, 04:04 eRe4s3r

When "buying" this they also show their refund policy now, which is 14 days AND less than 2 hours played. Basically same as Steam  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. *shakes fist* Jan 10, 2019, 22:24 WitcherOntheProwl

I got this on the winter sale for $11. It's not bad for a walking simulator. Does seem interesting. Damn it though free vs 11 dollars.  

2. Re: Get What Remains of Edith Finch for Free Jan 10, 2019, 20:21 Xero

Amazing game! Get it while it's free! Can be beat in under 2 hrs and you won't forget the story anytime soon after.  

Primarily playing ATM: CS Go, DUSK, FarCry 5, Warhammer 2

1. Re: Get What Remains of Edith Finch for Free Jan 10, 2019, 19:32 RedEye9

Yippee I got it.  

“Yeah, I’d like to order one large phone with extra phones, please.” “Cell phone. No-no-no-no, rotary! And pay phone on half.”

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo