Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Get A Story About My Uncle for Free

Another free game is available from Humble Bundle, where they are currently offering A Story About My Uncle completely free for anyone who signs up for the Humble Bundle newsletter. There's another layer to this offer, as it is fulfilled via a Steam key, so a free Steam account is required as well. They provide a gameplay trailer to show off what to expect along with this description of the Windows, Linux, and macOS adventure game:

Summary
A Story About My Uncle is a first person platforming adventure game about a boy who searches for his lost uncle, and ends up in a world he couldn’t imagine existed. Take help of your uncle’s mysterious inventions that let you jump incredibly high and far through beautiful scenery, uncover clues to your uncle’s whereabouts, and meet fantastical creatures that will help you on your journey.
The movement in A Story About My Uncle is a crucial part of its core gameplay – focusing on swinging through the world with a grappling hook that gives the player a wonderful sense of speed and freedom. Soar through a game world with a unique art style and a mysterious story that unravels before you.

Key Features:

• Grappling hook: An empowering mechanic that gives you a sensation of speed, flow and vertigo like you’ve never experienced before.
  • Explore the world: Visit a wonderful and exciting world - from paradisal caves, to lost civilizations and harsh, mystical landscapes.
  • Emphasis on story: While searching for your uncle you will meet creatures with stories and fates of their own. Take your time to explore the world to dig deeper into the narrative.
  • Non-violent: A Story About My Uncle is a First Person game, but it is driven by non-violent gameplay and a heavy emphasis on story and atmosphere.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Get A Story About My Uncle for Free Jan 11, 2019, 04:07 eRe4s3r

mellis wrote on Jan 10, 2019, 20:23:
Does he keep his pants on in this one?

Only when you buy the pants-on DLC

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Get A Story About My Uncle for Free Jan 10, 2019, 20:23 mellis

Does he keep his pants on in this one?  

2. Re: Get A Story About My Uncle for Free Jan 10, 2019, 20:06 RedEye9

Snagged and Redeemed to my Steam Library all in browser on an android
tablet. I feel like such a luddite.

I want to shut the noise out and reconnect to my inner thoughts on the road to feeling more at one with myself. Fleabag

1. Re: Get A Story About My Uncle for Free Jan 10, 2019, 19:42 Bill Borre

gives you a sensation of speed, flow and vertigo like you’ve never experienced before

Judging from the trailer, I'd say that you have experienced it before if you've played any of the Spider-Man games.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo