Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Saturday Tech Bits

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 8, 2018, 23:16 Osc8r

Depends which report you look at, another report finds.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 8, 2018, 17:32 Burrito of Peace

I would agree that blockchain technology, as it sits today, is not very functional for a large portion of the computing public. However, I wholeheartedly disagree that it will always be functionless. Coming from the enterprise side, I can definitely see the value of blockchain as a means of being a ledger for critical change and security logs so that tracking access and control can't be tampered with easily.

It's not sexy and it's not exciting for the public but then I think blockchain was heralded and blown way out of proportion before it even left alpha state.

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 8, 2018, 16:39 Creston

I'm totally shocked. Here's my shocked face. Blank

2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 8, 2018, 14:12 HoSpanky

Blockchain has ALWAYS been a solution in search of a problem. Some people got rich selling valueless crypto”currency”, and a lot of people lost their shirts. Within a couple more years, Bitcoin and etherium won’t be accepted anywhere but black market sites.

While there’s a lot of people on this board that I don’t like, I really hope none of you got into the Bitcoin craze on the wrong side of the hill and got fleeced. Even CJ and Luke, since their incessant trolling gets everyone riled up almost daily, and therefore provide entertainment.

1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 8, 2018, 13:01 Cutter

Blockchain is good for cryptocurrency which is good for criminals, ergo it's good for something.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo