Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Warhammer Vermintide 2 Goes Back to Ubersreik Next Week

Fatshark announces a December 10th release date for Back to Ubersreik, the new DLC for Warhammer Vermintide 2 that returns to areas from the original Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide. This is coming on Steam, and in the meantime they offer an in-house interview with lead level designer Daniel Platt discussing the process of adapting maps from the first game to the sequel. Word is: "Vermintide 2's Back to Ubersreik DLC lands on December 10th in all its remastered and amplified glory, complete with its foreboding gothic architecture, narrow murky streets and crumbling ancient monuments, all set under a chilling night sky. Itís time to return where it all began and ended."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Warhammer Vermintide 2 Goes Back to Ubersreik Next Week Dec 6, 2018, 17:33 Overon

This is going to cost money? I already have paid for the maps win Vermintide 1. The DLC in Vermintide 2 has been severely lacking. It's pure lazy cash grabs with little to show for it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Warhammer Vermintide 2 Goes Back to Ubersreik Next Week Dec 6, 2018, 11:29 Xero

Kind of weird paying to play remastered maps of the original game... Shouldn't they be focusing on brand new content entirely? I mean if they did enough changes, I suppose it's worth it but still feels a bit half a$$ed. Lacking in the creativity department?

Either way, I'd like to get back to the game. I was enjoying it during my initial purchase but got side tracked by plenty of other purchases during these damn steam sale months.

Primarily playing ATM: Shadow of Tomb Raider, FarCry 5, Warhammer 2, Shadow Warrior 2.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo