Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Tech BitsIntel: EUV-Enabled 7nm Process Tech is on Track. Dec 6, 2018, 17:09 Burrito of Peace

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 16:35:
I thought they had 10nm working on an i3 only available to oem's and only for sale in craptacular laptops available outside the 52 states

This is true but that is solely due to binning problems. Lots of production issues with the 10nm process to the point where I have heard from reputable sources that on some wafers, only 10-20 dies are functional.

But I don't expect a lot out of Intel these days. They're no longer the engineering focused company that they were and it has been super apparent since the Broadwell days.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Tech BitsIntel: EUV-Enabled 7nm Process Tech is on Track. Dec 6, 2018, 16:35 RedEye9

Burrito of Peace wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 12:20:
Or

"We really promise we're close this time. Pinky swear! AMD isn't gaining marketshare at our expense! Don't sell off our stocks!"
noice
I thought they had 10nm working on an i3 only available to oem's and only for sale in craptacular laptops available outside the 52 states

https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection
The game’s afoot.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/fact-checker-most-repeated-disinformation/

1. Re: Morning Tech BitsIntel: EUV-Enabled 7nm Process Tech is on Track. Dec 6, 2018, 12:20 Burrito of Peace

Or

"We really promise we're close this time. Pinky swear! AMD isn't gaining marketshare at our expense! Don't sell off our stocks!"

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo