Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer

Creative Assembly offers a new cinematic trailer from Total War: THREE KINGDOMS their upcoming fantasy strategy game. They are celebrating brisk preorders on Steam, saying it is "so far the fastest selling pre-order for a Total War game in the history of the franchise." The clip introduces a new character, "the fierce outlaw" Zheng Jiang. There's more on Zheng Jiang in this blog post, though they warn that details are subject to change. Here's a summary: "Dynasties and nobility mean nothing to Zheng Jiang, who sees her strength and merciless fury as a sign of her destiny. Raiding and pillaging in her pace, the bandit queen will not cease until she finally sees the institution she so despises burn to the ground."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer Dec 5, 2018, 22:55 eRe4s3r

Personally I just hope with this released Warhammer 3 will get the much needed engine upgrade they have been floating around (related to DX12 render path which would really matter big time for this game)  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer Dec 4, 2018, 12:51 Task

Well I'm ready to hop back into psuedo-history Total Wars, this is looking pretty good. I just hope its not fumbled up like the initial release of Rome 2.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo