The Crew 2 November Vehicle Drop

This trailer from The Crew 2 shows off the new rides added today to the open-world action sequel in today's November vehicle drop. These are available as of now to Season Pass owners, and they will become available to all players on November 28th. The new car the update includes is the 2017 Audi RS3 LMS while seafaring types may take greater interest in the Aeroboat – VS12 this offers. Here's more:
The November Vehicle Drop for The Crew 2 brings us the Audi RS3 LMS – 2017 and the Aeroboat – SV12 - 2018. The Audi RS 3 LMS 2017 offers up to 350 horsepower under the hood and with its lighter, reinforced steel body and weld-in safety cell, this beast of a car will lead you straight to the podium. Powered by the iconic Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12, the Aeroboat – SV12 - 2018 is a fire spitting fusion of past and present. With over 2500 horsepower, coupled to state of the art twin surface piercing propellers, this promises to be a ride unlike any other.

View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: The Crew 2 November Vehicle Drop
Nov 22, 2018, 03:46
Re: The Crew 2 November Vehicle Drop Nov 22, 2018, 03:46
Nov 22, 2018, 03:46

Don't bother, this game is to its predecessor as Dirt 2 & 3 were to Dirt 1. Doesn't surprise me that wheel support is lacking when they are so clearly not targeting that sort of player.

Re: The Crew 2 November Vehicle Drop
Nov 21, 2018, 19:17
Re: The Crew 2 November Vehicle Drop Nov 21, 2018, 19:17
Nov 21, 2018, 19:17

I have been on the fence with this game for a while now. The first didn't properly support wheels, but it was basically everything I ever wanted in an arcade racing game. Spent a lot of time and effort trying to get force feedback to feel proper and the wheel sensitivity to be consistent, and eventually gave up. Forza Horizon 1/2/3/4 all work right out of the box, auto-detects the wheel sensitivity based off the hardware setting, and has proper feedback (pedals, wheel resistance, and rumble) without fucking around for 3 hours.

According to the official forums, wheel support is said to be much improved, but I can't find a solid endorsement from someone with a mid-to-high end racing setup (Fanatec CSWv2, CSv3 pedals, H-shifter, and e-brake module). Would love to know if it's worth picking up
Playing: Overwatch, FFXIV, Ion Fury
Xbox Live: Heinekev
PSN: Heinekev
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older