Mordecai Walfish wrote on Nov 20, 2018, 13:35:
the hit for RTX makes the feature almost unusable except for single player and screenshots. The difference between off and on is nearly equivalent to 1080p vs 4k.
BTW, what's this $15 talk? Is that some battlefield insider pricing or some shit?
If you jump on EA Access monthly game rental service you can now play all new EA titles for $15 a month.
I suppose if you're completely void of EA games it's a good deal but I'm not a fan of monthly service fees, some people are just doing the $15 rental for October and then canceling. Eventually EA will make you sign a three month contract or longer before you can cancel the service.
I guess we can already do a "Why did Battlefield V fail" write up.
- Brought to much real world political correctness into a WWII themed FPS game
- Stepped too far from the Battlefield™ formula with all their changes
- Rushed the game to market
- Taking the setting to lesser known WWII battles eliminated the nostalgia factor that people were looking for
- While the idea of getting rid of the Season Pass was a welcome idea, the resulting slow release of new content meant players didn't stick around to play any of it
- Battle Royale mode just split the community so there weren't enough players for either the core modes or the BR mode
*Battle Royale mode isn't in the game yet but that's how I see it panning out.