Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

The Textorcist Announced

"Your mother still types in hell!" Headup Games announces The Textorcist, an upcoming game that allows players to exorcize evil spirits while exercising their typing with some Typing of the Dead-style gameplay. This is expected in Q1 of next year, but in the meantime we can see this in action in this trailer. Here's word on how you can combine spirited typing and devilish dodging to help save humanity from bullet hell:

About Textorcist
Get ready for an electrifying mix between a bullet game and a typing hell! Dodge bullets while typing exorcisms and jump into the adventure of Ray Bibbia, a private exorcist who's going to face the threats of a demonic outbreak and deal with his sinful past at the same time! A city in decay, streets filled with thugs and only one man to stop it all. Groundbreaking gameplay, exorcists, demons, the Pope and tons of hardcore action-filled boss battles for the first type em up game ever realized.

Features

• Intense storytelling
  • Tons of bullets
  • Lots of typing
  • 10 Boss fights
  • Challenging twisted typing mechanics for every boss
  • Type even to open a door
  • Type on a Holyvetti computer
  • Show it off with online leaderboards
  • Play with the keyboard for a typing experience or with a gamepad for a rhythm experience
  • Original Soundtrack composed by GosT
  • Some more bullets

View
1. Re: The Textorcist Announced Nov 15, 2018, 14:03 Xero

After having a blast with Epistory Typing Chronicles, this may have actually peaked my interest. I gotta admit though, EpiStory was a very unique take on a typing game. I don't think we'll ever see something like it again outside of a part 2 by the same developers.  

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 15, 14:03 Re: The Textorcist Announced Xero
  2. Nov 16, 00:39  Re: The Textorcist Announced rist3903
  3. Apr 20, 04:41  Re: The Textorcist Announced Ant

footer

Blue's News logo