Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc. Nov 16, 2018, 20:13 MattyC

I think they should give it more time. Obviously on sale it won't bring in as much as it would at full price, but I think that with the (expected) holiday sales coming up they might suddenly move a lot of copies. At least that is my thought since I looked at it and was interested, but not full-price-new interested.  

"I'm Troy McClure, and I'll leave you with what we all came here to see: Hardcore nudity!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Thronebreaker Nov 15, 2018, 17:07 Squirmer

They weren't very clear on what the game actually is. I'm still a bit unsure whether it's tied in with Gwent or a separate game or what.  

1. Thronebreaker Nov 15, 2018, 12:34 Creston

I think a big thing was that I was expecting it to be free throughout its development, because that's what they kept saying, then when they had the release announcement a week before it came out, all of a sudden it was 30 bucks.

Now, it's possible that that was their idea all along and I missed it, but all I kept seeing was "Gwent Game will be free!" The beta was free, all of it was free, then bam, 30 bucks.

I'm not saying the game isn't worth it, but most of us have a budget, and 30 bucks is a not a trivial amount for most people, and my gaming money for the month was already assigned to RDR2. It also didn't help they released during the busy season.

So... yeah. Sorry guys. Love your games, but this may have to wait until like April next year or so.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >