Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer

Eidos-Montréal offers a new trailer showing the co-op gameplay coming to Shadow of the Tomb Raider next week with the release of The Forge, the new expansion for the action/adventure sequel. Here's the pitch:

Join the Eidos-Montréal team as they dive into the making of the co-op feature. Prepare to brave all-new challenge tombs with a partner, in three different modes: exploration, time attack and score attack.

Experience The Forge in solo or co-op on November 13th, the first of seven new adventures for Shadow of the Tomb Raider available here: https://tombraider.com/buy-now?edition=Season+Pass

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 21:44 CJ_Parker

Jivaro wrote on Nov 10, 2018, 15:13:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 10, 2018, 12:03:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 9, 2018, 20:52:
CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 9, 2018, 17:13:
I want a DLC explaining how and why her bewbs turned into bazookas between this game and Tomb Raider numero uno.

Upgrades, I mean implants. It'd be a pretty boring DLC, sitting in some doctor's office, then going unconscious.

She finished puberty? She had a secret love child and now has mom boobs with a strong under-wire bra? She works for Victoria's Secret on the side and gets push-ups as a bonus?

These are the real questions mature gamers want the answers too.

Xactly!

I personally prefer the MILF knockers theory. They sure look pretty milfy and milky in ye olde games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 19:26 Jerykk

Xero wrote on Nov 9, 2018, 17:06:
I could careless at the moment. Been having a lot of fun in the single player and I just started it.

Personally I'd prefer more Tombs to explore w/puzzles.

That's exactly what this DLC is.

11. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 15:13 Jivaro

jdreyer wrote on Nov 10, 2018, 12:03:
I want a DLC explaining how and why her bewbs turned into bazookas between this game and Tomb Raider numero uno.

Upgrades, I mean implants. It'd be a pretty boring DLC, sitting in some doctor's office, then going unconscious.

She finished puberty? She had a secret love child and now has mom boobs with a strong under-wire bra? She works for Victoria's Secret on the side and gets push-ups as a bonus?

These are the real questions mature gamers want the answers too.

10. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 12:07 jdreyer

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Nov 10, 2018, 02:32:
If her boobs are implants they need to put squeaker toys in them...I would squeak thy shit out of em...

There's a mod for that!™

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

9. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 12:05 jdreyer

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 10, 2018, 00:03:

They could make it more interesting. Maybe her bewbz didn't get implants but maybe she was PREGNANT FROM FUCKING NATHAN DRAKE in some dark corner of a hot, steamy tomb...

Not gunna google that cuz Rule 34.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

8. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 12:03 jdreyer

I dunno, sounds like an opportunity for surreal dream sequences that you couldn't get away with in the base game.

7. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 02:32 xXStellarDadXx

If her boobs are implants they need to put squeaker toys in them...I would squeak thy shit out of em...  
I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

6. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 10, 2018, 00:03 CJ_Parker

They could make it more interesting. Maybe her bewbz didn't get implants but maybe she was PREGNANT FROM FUCKING NATHAN DRAKE in some dark corner of a hot, steamy tomb...

5. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 9, 2018, 23:14 Acleacius

Boobzookaz! Ahoy

people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 9, 2018, 20:52 MoreLuckThanSkill

3. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 9, 2018, 17:13 CJ_Parker

2. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 9, 2018, 17:06 Xero

I could careless at the moment. Been having a lot of fun in the single player and I just started it.

Personally I'd prefer more Tombs to explore w/puzzles.

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Turok 2, RE2

1. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Forge Co-op Trailer Nov 9, 2018, 15:20 Darks

Full on Coop Campaign they made for this DLC. thats kewl!!  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo