Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 12:38 Jivaro

NKD wrote on Nov 9, 2018, 09:16:
The Netflix Sabrina series is excellent, IMO.

The casting is just about perfect. This is the first thing I've seen Kiernan Shipka in but she's fantastic to watch. The aunts are exactly what I expected, Harvey is the enormous doofus he should be. The cat who plays Salem is very cat-like. Michelle Gomez is a treat as well.

It's a very "dark" series, but it relies more on dark humor than edginess. They frame the edgy things that go on as so matter-of-fact for witches that they aren't edgy at all. Cannibalism, human sacrifice, lots of hailing Satan.

But the cat don't talk yo.....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 12:04 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 9, 2018, 05:37:
Actually if you know your ancient deities you also know that both sides of this argument are wrong. Neither of these statues show Baphomet which I think is even more hilarious than this lawsuit

Baphy-baby was originally created to represent the balance in all things. He was the conduit by which all magicks are practiced and go through. He was idealized construct, not Satan. If you want the definintive work on the Occult, et al. Grab a copy of Manly P. Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages

He covers the Goat of Mendes in it.

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 09:16 NKD

The Netflix Sabrina series is excellent, IMO.

The casting is just about perfect. This is the first thing I've seen Kiernan Shipka in but she's fantastic to watch. The aunts are exactly what I expected, Harvey is the enormous doofus he should be. The cat who plays Salem is very cat-like. Michelle Gomez is a treat as well.

It's a very "dark" series, but it relies more on dark humor than edginess. They frame the edgy things that go on as so matter-of-fact for witches that they aren't edgy at all. Cannibalism, human sacrifice, lots of hailing Satan.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 05:37 eRe4s3r

Actually if you know your ancient deities you also know that both sides of this argument are wrong. Neither of these statues show Baphomet which I think is even more hilarious than this lawsuit

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 05:12 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Nov 8, 2018, 21:54:
The unmitigated greed of these psychopaths simply boggles the mind. Shit, why not let them get away with outright theft, rape, and murder while you're at it?

You were not specific and I assumed you must be talking about the firms, not the Satanists. That's what it has come to.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2018, 01:25 Simon Says

Cutter wrote on Nov 8, 2018, 21:54:
The unmitigated greed of these psychopaths simply boggles the mind. Shit, why not let them get away with outright theft, rape, and murder while you're at it?

Already there...

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2018, 21:54 Cutter

"If you promote conformity, don't be surprised if that's what you get." - Ken Robinson

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2018, 21:12 jdreyer

The group is also seeking an injunction to block Netflix and Warner Bros., which produced the series, from distributing the show.

Welp, I guess I better get a-watchin it then.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2018, 20:18 SunnyD

Oh I don't know. I bet it feels homey. Kinda like coming home to a home away from home, y'know? The fact that the courts use that Other Teams bible as part of conducting business while judges fill quotas at privatized jail systems for backend favors/money, and all the other hijinks within our Just Us* system that can steal decades of time from innocent lives on technicalities and often just vicious prosecutorial malfeasance has just got to be similar in feels to devil worshippers as those making pilgrimage to Mecca for their God.

I mean, funnily enough, this subject comes up here, and on daily mail at this exact moment on front page:

Stay Classy, yer honor!

Where's the christian charitability there. C'mon Judge, what's a hug gonna hurt, especially in this case of a demonstrably well-behaved prisoner that you've even stated was exemplary in comporting himself during the TWO FREAKING YEARS of solitary. Guess there wasn't time enough for a bit of humanity with all the other important cases on the docket that day.

No. Those satanists are.. home.

* 'Justice for Just Us' -- signed, Money People.

~Finis~

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2018, 19:30 RedEye9

Using the US court system, those Satanists are truly demonic. Devil Devil  

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo