Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Killing Floor 2 Getting Gary Busey as Santa

Tripwire Interactive announces a Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings Update is coming to Killing Floor 2 in early December, adding new holiday content to their shooter in what they are calling the "Busey-est update ever." The announcement includes news that explains their continued support of the game like this since its release, saying the game has now sold more than three million units. Here's more on how Busey looks to usurp Bill Bob Thorton's Bad Santa by being an even worse Santa:

Today’s announcement also follows exciting news that publisher and developer Tripwire Interactive has sold over three million units globally of Killing Floor 2 across all platforms since the title first launched in November, 2016. With roots in the modding community as winners of the Make Something Unreal 2004 competition with Red Orchestra, Tripwire Interactive continues to keep active players engaged while growing its player base with regular, significant updates and close communications with its community.

To celebrate this milestone, all Killing Floor 2 players can look forward to the gift of Gary Busey when the Killing Floor 2 – Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings update launches. Soon, Killing Floor 2 players can let Gary Busey advise them on weapon and gear purchases between rounds at the Free Trader station. Players interested in an advanced look at the Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings update are advised to keep an eye on the official Steam page for details on how to access the upcoming beta for the update soon.

Killing Floor 2 – Twisted Christmas: Season’s Beatings update key features include:

• New Badass Santa Playable Character and Trader voiced by Gary Busey
    • Wish your fellow players blood tidings and season’s beatings with the new purchasable playable Badass Santa character and complimentary Trader voice
  • New Map: Santa’s Workshop
    • Beat back waves of zeds in this brand-new objective survival map
  • New Map: Shopping Spree
    • Take a ride through this fan favorite community map
  • Four New Weapons
    • Thompson – SWAT / Commando
    • Krampus Battle Axe – Berserker
    • M32 Grenade Launcher – Demolitionist
    • Fire Axe – Berserker
  • The Return of Christmas Seasonal Zeds
    • Deck the halls with blood and monsters! This year’s winter update marks the return of zesty Christmas-themed zeds
  • Road Redemption Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
    • This chained bat for the Berserker class will be available for players who own both Killing Floor 2 and Road Redemption on Steam,PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Killing Floor 2 Getting Gary Busey as Santa Nov 9, 2018, 11:21 Slashman

DukeFNukem wrote on Nov 8, 2018, 18:42:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 8, 2018, 12:44:
Oh shit, they are finally bringing in the M32 Grenade Launcher!

The new weapons sound good, but I may be getting KF2'd out, I have over 350hours played according to Steam. Game fatigue setting in.

Also, the game has slowly been growing in size as they keep adding new official maps, closer to 50gigs now, I think... it's becoming harder and harder as all new games balloon in size as well, to keep KF2 installed for occasional sessions.

Come on man, how can you deny Gary Busey? He's a legend. And the solution to your storage problem is simple. 1TB SSD for Christmas. Your problems all solved.

You're welcome!

C-Can I have one too??

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Killing Floor 2 Getting Gary Busey as Santa Nov 8, 2018, 18:42 DukeFNukem

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 8, 2018, 12:44:

The new weapons sound good, but I may be getting KF2'd out, I have over 350hours played according to Steam. Game fatigue setting in.

Also, the game has slowly been growing in size as they keep adding new official maps, closer to 50gigs now, I think... it's becoming harder and harder as all new games balloon in size as well, to keep KF2 installed for occasional sessions.

Come on man, how can you deny Gary Busey? He's a legend. And the solution to your storage problem is simple. 1TB SSD for Christmas. Your problems all solved.

You're welcome!

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't hurt you...

2. Re: Killing Floor 2 Getting Gary Busey as Santa Nov 8, 2018, 13:46 VaranDragon

Did someone say Danny Glover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpWoU8mju6s

1. Re: Killing Floor 2 Getting Gary Busey as Santa Nov 8, 2018, 12:44 MoreLuckThanSkill

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo