Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Steam Top 10

Here's Valve's new report of the bestselling games on Steam for last week. Here's the list, which now features 10% less Assassin's Creed Odyssey:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  2. MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD
  3. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  4. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  5. Grand Theft Auto V
  6. 中国式家长 / Chinese Parents
  7. 太吾绘卷 The Scroll Of Taiwu
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  9. Frostpunk
  10. XCOM 2: War of the Chosen & Tactical Legacy Pack

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer Oct 15, 2018, 22:49 Kxmode

Frijoles wrote on Oct 14, 2018, 12:30:
Enjoying Odyssey, but the size of the map is daunting. At 10 hours in, I feel like I've hardly put a dent in it. Hell, it took me 4 hours to get to the title screen (once you leave the first island).

Don't think of the entire map. Only focus on the objective you're on.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 15, 2018, 22:26 Dev

My bad. I mixed up the two titles. Monster Hunter World was in the top ten, and reminded me of a slightly older title, Hunt Showdown, which had the atrocious record of server restarts. That's the one I bought.  

4. Re: We Happy Few Delay; Refunds Oct 14, 2018, 20:49 Caladell

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 14, 2018, 17:08:
Dev wrote on Oct 14, 2018, 12:47:
Looks like they aren't restarting the Monster Hunter servers every day anymore because of instability. Now they are restarting for patches only and it's not too frequent.
Plus they added a training mode for new players.
And somehow I have the Ryse game in the bundle on the steam page for the game, so it's only $18.71 for the monster hunter game.

I'll give it a go.

I'm not sure at the end there using the term monster hunter for another game was a good choice in a thread talking about a game called Monster Hunter, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Yeah, looks like he's talking about Hunt Showdown

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 14, 2018, 17:08 HorrorScope

Dev wrote on Oct 14, 2018, 12:47:
Looks like they aren't restarting the Monster Hunter servers every day anymore because of instability. Now they are restarting for patches only and it's not too frequent.
And somehow I have the Ryse game in the bundle on the steam page for the game, so it's only $18.71 for the monster hunter game.

I'll give it a go.

I'm not sure at the end there using the term monster hunter for another game was a good choice in a thread talking about a game called Monster Hunter, if I'm understanding you correctly.

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 14, 2018, 12:47 Dev

Looks like they aren't restarting Hunt Showdown servers every day anymore because of instability. Now they are restarting for patches only and it's not too frequent.
And somehow I have the Ryse game in the bundle on the steam page for the game, so it's only $18.71 for the Hunt Showdown game.

I'll give it a go.

Edit: I mistakenly said monster hunter, I meant hunt showdown. However monster hunter was in the top ten and prompted me to go check hunt showdown page on steam for the news on it.

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 2018, 22:27.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 14, 2018, 12:30 Frijoles

Enjoying Odyssey, but the size of the map is daunting. At 10 hours in, I feel like I've hardly put a dent in it. Hell, it took me 4 hours to get to the title screen (once you leave the first island).  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo