Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 11, 2018, 13:08 Creston

Ozmodan wrote on Oct 11, 2018, 10:43:
ROFL to Principled Technologies response. They have insured that their name will be a laughing stock in the foreseeable future with the way they botched the benchmarking of the new Intel chips.

Way to completely destroy your reputation in one foul swoop and the have the nerve to dispute what is obvious to everyone.

Not only that, but did they seriously call it a "PC Gaming Processor"??? What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 11, 2018, 12:34 CJ_Parker

I agree. What a ridiculous clusterfuck of fuck-uppery. Principled and Intel would have been well advised to simply apologize for flawed testing and for accidentally leaving game mode enabled on the Ryzen CPUs.

They are just making it worse with these lame arrogant justification attempts.
Just admit you fucked up, repeat the tests and come clean. Instead they chose to commit total PR suicide.

What a complete shitshow. I wish AMD the best of luck with their upcoming 7nm Zen 2 CPUs. If they can finally manage to match Intel gaming performance next year then I'll be switching to team red. Fuck you, Intel.

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 11, 2018, 10:43 Ozmodan

ROFL to Principled Technologies response. They have insured that their name will be a laughing stock in the foreseeable future with the way they botched the benchmarking of the new Intel chips.

Way to completely destroy your reputation in one foul swoop and the have the nerve to dispute what is obvious to everyone.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo