Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released

The Strange Brigade Website announces the release of Thrice Damned, new DLC for Strange Brigade, the co-op third-person shooter that combines gameplay elements of Left 4 Dead with swashbuckling 1930s style familiar from films such as Raiders of the Lost Ark. This trailer provides a look, and this post has the details:

It's time for another exciting episode of... the Strange Brigade! THE THRICE DAMNED PART 1: ISLE OF THE DEAD launches TODAY on PC, the first brand new mission in the mysterious 3-part campaign for 1-4 players!

There are dastardly developments in uncharted waters of the Mediterranean and rumours abound of rising revenants in a jungle paradise! Only one group of adventurers can stop the coming plague - the STRANGE BRIGADE!

But that's not all, adventure aficionados! A brand new hero has joined the ranks of the Brigade, and you can play as her starting today! Yes, Tessie Caldwell, the famous Rebel of the Skies, is available via the AMERICAN AVIATRIX CHARACTER EXPANSION PACK, which is also out now on PC.

The pack includes Tessie Caldwell as a playable character, the irrepressible but destructive Colbeck Wildfire SMG, the leaden but lethal Hyde & Sons pistol, the ice-cold Glacier Bomb and Tessie's explosive Infernal Firestorm amulet power!

A new Strange Brigade agent swoops in: Tessie Caldwell, rebel of the skies! The American Aviatrix pack includes the following:

• New playable character
  • Infernal Firestorm amulet
  • Hyde & Sons Compact pistol
  • Colbeck Wildfire SMG
  • Glacier Bomb

Available to download NOW!

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 18:58 Jivaro

The map in the video looks a lot like the opening area of Crysis with skeleton pirates and wrecked ships added.

I don't know if that is good or bad or true...but it's what came to mind.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 15:29 Kxmode

I think "The Uncanny Corp" would've been a better name.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

5. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 13:18 Cutter

Just remember, buddy, life can be cruel, life in Tokyo.

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust" - Thomas Aquinas

4. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 12:51 Darks

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 12:34:
I'm just learning the main game doesn't have coop campaign? It's just a series of unstoried maps? True?

no, thats not true. There are 9 maps, now 10 and they are all apart of the Coop campaign, all joined leading up to the final battle.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

3. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 12:34 HorrorScope

I'm just learning the main game doesn't have coop campaign? It's just a series of unstoried maps? True?  

2. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 12:10 Prez

Darks wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 11:28:
So, when they say three part, do they really mean this is one mission out of the three thats being released? The DLC Season pass is three new Coop maps. Just trying to get some clarification on this. I own the game and beat it. took around 10 hours and was a blast.

Actually getting ready to go to the Airport and catch a plan to Japan soon, so I dont have time to play this now to see for my self.

Fuck you - I'd give anything to go to Japan!

Seriously though hope you have a blast.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: Strange Brigade Thrice Damned Released Oct 10, 2018, 11:28 Darks

So, when they say three part, do they really mean this is one mission out of the three thats being released? The DLC Season pass is three new Coop maps. Just trying to get some clarification on this. I own the game and beat it. took around 10 hours and was a blast.

Actually getting ready to go to the Airport and catch a plan to Japan soon, so I dont have time to play this now to see for my self.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo