Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2018, 06:36 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 20:19:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 20:08:
A lot of the complaints can be fixed with a cheat. I use a cheat to let me teleport around the map quickly. It's nice to go anywhere in seconds (I have all the synchronization points unlocked). I think the Greeks in the game would think I had omnipresence. I don't use the cheat all the time, but sometimes it helps make the experience smoother. Like when I'm in a pickle dealing with a fort full of soldiers, and then a bounty hunter appears. Enable the cheat, one-shot the BH, disable the cheat, and then go back to what I was doing.

That's not what omnipresent means. And I have to assume you eat a lot of pumpkin, cheater cheater.

You know it. Pumpkin pie all day long!

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 19:46 MoreLuckThanSkill

Kxmode wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 14:36:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 09:24:
Wow, fuck Ubisoft. I guess I won't be getting Ass Creed Odyssey even on sale, oh well.

Really wish I hadn't started that "Ass Creed" language.

I've seen it used elsewhere, but yeah it's a great abbreviation.

I like it about as much as I like PlunkBat instead of PUBG, or PoEt for Pillars of Eternity ( PoE = Path of Exile!!)

4. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 14:36 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 09:24:
Wow, fuck Ubisoft. I guess I won't be getting Ass Creed Odyssey even on sale, oh well.

Really wish I hadn't started that "Ass Creed" language.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 09:24 MoreLuckThanSkill

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 20:19 Cutter

Kxmode wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 20:08:
A lot of the complaints can be fixed with a cheat. I use a cheat to let me teleport around the map quickly. It's nice to go anywhere in seconds (I have all the synchronization points unlocked). I think the Greeks in the game would think I had omnipresence. I don't use the cheat all the time, but sometimes it helps make the experience smoother. Like when I'm in a pickle dealing with a fort full of soldiers, and then a bounty hunter appears. Enable the cheat, one-shot the BH, disable the cheat, and then go back to what I was doing.

That's not what omnipresent means. And I have to assume you eat a lot of pumpkin, cheater cheater.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 20:08 Kxmode

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo