Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 19:46 MoreLuckThanSkill

Kxmode wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 14:36:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 09:24:
Wow, fuck Ubisoft. I guess I won't be getting Ass Creed Odyssey even on sale, oh well.

Really wish I hadn't started that "Ass Creed" language.

I've seen it used elsewhere, but yeah it's a great abbreviation.

I like it about as much as I like PlunkBat instead of PUBG, or PoEt for Pillars of Eternity ( PoE = Path of Exile!!)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 14:36 Kxmode

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 09:24:
Wow, fuck Ubisoft. I guess I won't be getting Ass Creed Odyssey even on sale, oh well.

Really wish I hadn't started that "Ass Creed" language.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 10, 2018, 09:24 MoreLuckThanSkill

2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 20:19 Cutter

Kxmode wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 20:08:
A lot of the complaints can be fixed with a cheat. I use a cheat to let me teleport around the map quickly. It's nice to go anywhere in seconds (I have all the synchronization points unlocked). I think the Greeks in the game would think I had omnipresence. I don't use the cheat all the time, but sometimes it helps make the experience smoother. Like when I'm in a pickle dealing with a fort full of soldiers, and then a bounty hunter appears. Enable the cheat, one-shot the BH, disable the cheat, and then go back to what I was doing.

That's not what omnipresent means. And I have to assume you eat a lot of pumpkin, cheater cheater.

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust" - Thomas Aquinas

1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2018, 20:08 Kxmode

A lot of the complaints can be fixed with a cheat. I use a cheat to let me teleport around the map quickly. It's nice to go anywhere in seconds (I have all the synchronization points unlocked). I think the Greeks in the game would think I had omnipresence. I don't use the cheat all the time, but sometimes it helps make the experience smoother. Like when I'm in a pickle dealing with a fort full of soldiers, and then a bounty hunter appears. Enable the cheat, one-shot the BH, disable the cheat, and then go back to what I was doing.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo