Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Steam Top 10

You can't keep a good 太吾绘卷. We learn that from this weeks Steam top 10, where Valve reports the game also known as The Scroll of Taiwu is was the bestselling game in their online store for last week: The game is for sale in the west, but does not offer any English language support. Here's the top 10:

1. 太吾绘卷
  2. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  3. Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  4. MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD
  5. NieR:Automata
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  7. FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship Mega Bundle
  8. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  9. Battlerite Royale
  10. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 30, 2018, 18:59 MoreLuckThanSkill

Nice to see Pathfinder:Kingmaker doing that well, although the game definitely needs a few more patches and some encounter balancing... some insane difficulty spikes and supremely un-optimized default companions.

Mods will help a lot, though. Mainly a Re-roll NPC mod.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 30, 2018, 16:24 Zoom

China is going to have a separate Internet anyway (they are closing up holes in the Great Firewall, quite aggressively) so it makes sense to have completely separate markets.  

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 30, 2018, 15:44 Orogogus

ItBurn wrote on Sep 30, 2018, 15:31:
Oh man, China's gonna dominate Steam. I suspect they'll have to do a special separation of the store. China / "the rest".

I think the Communist government put a freeze on video game approvals back in August. And their domestically produced games tend to lean heavily on grindy MMORPGs, similar to South Korea. This game is apparently an indie production, so I guess it's not. But otherwise, Chinese gamers play a lot of PUBG and League of Legends, just like the rest of the world. I think they don't get to play Fortnite, though.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 30, 2018, 15:31 ItBurn

Oh man, China's gonna dominate Steam. I suspect they'll have to do a special separation of the store. China / "the rest".  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >