Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta

Here's a reminder that Windows beta testing of the Blackout mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now open to anyone with a Battle.net account. Since the whole battle royale thing isn't getting a lot of notice these days, here's a refresher on what to expect:

In Blackout, Black Ops comes to life in one massive battle royale experience, combining Black Ops signature combat and the biggest map in Call of Duty history.

View
17. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sep 17, 2018, 01:02 Osc8r

Sepharo wrote on Sep 17, 2018, 00:58:
Osc8r wrote on Sep 17, 2018, 00:53:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 16, 2018, 00:35:
You're crazy. For most of the guns it takes forever to kill someone.
You can hose em on down and need to reload before you get a kill sometimes.

And with the near instantaneous healing fights can go on forever.

Forever?

https://youtu.be/7fGIvXGojX8?t=2m29s

Try 0.5 seconds a fight. If you can aim and you fire first you win, and the enemies don't even get a chance to fight back... how fun!

Low TTK doesn't suit BR games at all IMO, especially ones where everyone sprints and slides around at 100mph... but hey, if that's what the console kids want i guess?

I didn't have many complaints about the menu UI, but looting/inventory system was trash.

Right that's why I said for most of the guns. The majority of weapons are not like that.
That's a shotgun that has an inventory description of "reliable 2 shot kills". It's supposed to be a strong close range death dealer but it's probably a bit too good right now.

And a Shroud clip isn't going to be really all that representative of even the average good player.

It's the same pretty much all weapons though: https://youtu.be/7fGIvXGojX8?t=4m14s

Takes under a second to kill each player.

That was pretty much my experience in the beta, you either kill your opponent in a second or they kill you in a second. The only half way interesting fights were late game with longer range weapons.

Hell, i tried squads thinking that may be better, but you split up for a few seconds and boom, one of them gets knocked and finished before they can say 'help'.

I mean just look at how quickly his teammate dies in that fight... blink and you will miss it.

I don't know, i guess i just enjoy more tactical thoughtful play than rambo insta kill fests where all that matters is aim.

Could be just getting old though!

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 15, 15:21 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta <Electric-Spock>
  2. Sep 15, 15:37  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Rhett
  3. Sep 15, 15:56 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta <Electric-Spock>
  4. Sep 15, 16:06 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Retired
  5. Sep 15, 17:38  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta VaranDragon
  6. Sep 15, 22:15   Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Osc8r
  7. Sep 16, 00:35    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sepharo
  8. Sep 16, 00:55     Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Slick
  9. Sep 16, 01:05      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Rhett
  15. Sep 17, 00:53     Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Osc8r
  16. Sep 17, 00:58      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sepharo
>> 17. Sep 17, 01:02       Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Osc8r
  19. Sep 17, 15:21        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sepharo
  10. Sep 16, 03:43 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta DangerDog
  11. Sep 16, 05:06  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sepharo
  12. Sep 16, 14:40   Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Rigs
  14. Sep 16, 19:31    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sepharo
  13. Sep 16, 15:22 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta DangerDog
  18. Sep 17, 03:11 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta MattyC
  20. Sep 18, 07:38 Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Retired

footer

Blue's News logo