Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Heroes of the Storm Reworking Kerrigan, Brightwing, and Garden of Terror

A new trailer from Blizzard reveals they are reworking the Garden of Terror map for Heroes of the Storm, saying they hope to launch the new version in the MOBA soon. This appears to be another of their recent attempts to fix something that most don't regard as broken, as there are a lot of comments questioning the reasoning here. This skepticism is reflected in the clip's ranking, as it currently has fully 50% more thumbs-down votes than thumbs-ups. The clip shows off a new way to claim a reworked objective that seems like a cross between Cursed Hollow and Alterak Pass. They say this should come to the Nexus along with reworks for Kerrigan and Brightwing, changes that seem far easier to rationalize than the new version of this map.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Reworking Kerrigan, Brightwing, and Garden of Terror Sep 14, 2018, 14:11 Cyanotetyphas

Im going to guess it was related to how swingy the objective can be, since it takes concentrated effort. Often one big tree gets popped right away and the other sits untouched for awhile. This results in dead air in the match while everyone 5v5s next to some fort.  

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Heroes of the Storm Reworking Kerrigan, Brightwing, and Garden of Terror Sep 14, 2018, 13:30 HoSpanky

Yeah I don’t understand why they did this. I actually enjoyed this map the way it was. The video mentions there were “frustrations in how it worked” but doesn’t go into ANY detail about what those were, or who voiced them.

I hope they roll the rework back out when they see the overall negative reactions people are having to it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo