Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Frozen Synapse 2 Released

Frozen Synapse 2 is now available for Windows, noticeably later than expected, since the an open world tactical sequel was announced in 2016 for release later that year, but as they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. This can be picked up on GOG.com and Steam. Here's a trailer and here's the pitch:

The little green dudes return! Together with those pesky red dudes. With them, they bring the astonishingly addictive turn-based tactics, this time applied to an open city with grand strategy maneuvers for you to pursue. Shady deals, ruthless politics, and powerful people control Markov Geist and it's up to you to figure out the best way to navigate its neon-lit streets. With more objects and units added to the fray, plus a tricky A.I. that tries to outplay you at every turn, this is the sequel your green dudes deserve.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Frozen Synapse 2 Released Sep 14, 2018, 08:47 theglaze

I'm also enjoyed the first title. The multiplayer was actually quite fun, and I like the idea of a quick, 1-round mode. I've added it to the wishlist!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Frozen Synapse 2 Released Sep 14, 2018, 02:22 Numinar

Got it on GOG this morning, benefiting from what looks like a local pricing mistake (31 AUD is much cheaper than 30 USD!)

No I just need these kids to leave me alone/go to sleep so I can play some serious murdertron. Here is hoping the procedural and dynamic nature of the missions can compete with the awesome encounter design in the first game. Will be amazing if that city simulation pays off!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo