Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Vox Machinae Early Access Nears

We haven't heard much from Vox Machinae since it was announced almost four years ago, but now developer Space Bullet says their mech combat game with VR support will enter Early Access on Steam early this fall. They celebrate the announcement of a release window with this gameplay trailer, and the description of the clip offers these details:

Take command and pilot a giant fighting machine in an escalating war between powerful corporations. Select your GDR ("Grinder") chassis and customize it with a powerful arsenal of lasers, missiles, cannons and more as you’re pitted against rival Grinder squads. Engage in seamless drop-in multiplayer action with no loot-box or micro-transaction nonsense. Vox Machinae respects your time, and your wallet.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Vox Machinae Early Access Nears Sep 14, 2018, 02:07 bigspender

Love the idea of it, but looks very cumbersome. But I guess many VR games look that way in video, and are fine when playing them.  

4. Re: Vox Machinae Early Access Nears Sep 13, 2018, 19:36 eRe4s3r

I am pissed off solely because Vox Machina is already a thing, a great thing, the BEST THING.

And as a German, Vox Machinä doesn't make me happy either ;p

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Vox Machinae Early Access Nears Sep 13, 2018, 17:30 jdreyer

Looks like they have done a lot of work since that original demo. Looks good.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

2. Re: Vox Machinae Early Access Nears Sep 13, 2018, 14:29 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looks pretty cool, I'll keep an eye on this, assuming they charge something reasonable.

1. Re: Vox Machinae Early Access Nears Sep 13, 2018, 12:18 Prez

Woops wrong thread  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo