Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass

EA now offers the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass for free, access to the game's expansions that normally costs $49.99. This post has the details:
The Battlefield™ V Open Beta is now over, and we know it’s left a huge, 64-player hole in your heart. Not a problem, because the Road to Battlefield V continues with the Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass becoming absolutely free* for one week only, starting now.

This offer will let Battlefield 1 owners play everything Battlefield 1 Premium Pass has to offer: They Shall Not Pass, In the Name of the Tsar, Turning Tides, and Apocalypse. If you’re not familiar with these, don’t fear – we detail each right below the download information.
View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 10:23 Dacron

Retired wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 09:57:
El Pit wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 01:30:
Retired wrote on Sep 11, 2018, 23:47:
GinRummy wrote on Sep 11, 2018, 19:47:
And if you don't own the base game you can get it for $5 and get the free pass with it. Hope nobody recently paid full prices for them.

You can get the full game, plus all expansions for under $10. The Revolution edition.....

Does it contain more than we can get for $5 (base game and free season pass)?

Revolution is the base game plus all DLC to keep forever.

This current thing you only get to play it for a week.

The free premium adds it to your account, it is permanent, not a week trial.

It's free for this week,then back to paid, anyone who received for free keeps it after the week.

Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 09:57 Retired

El Pit wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 01:30:
And if you don't own the base game you can get it for $5 and get the free pass with it. Hope nobody recently paid full prices for them.

You can get the full game, plus all expansions for under $10. The Revolution edition.....

Revolution is the base game plus all DLC to keep forever.

This current thing you only get to play it for a week.

13. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 09:16 theglaze

DangerDog wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 02:03:
SirKnight wrote on Sep 11, 2018, 22:39:
I downloaded the BF V beta and totally forgot to try it out. Kind of lame they didn't let it last very long.

You didn't miss a whole lot, there's going to be a second beta - before launch, yes everyone loves to call DICE's releases beta but there's rumor to be another beta probably next month.

The infantry combat felt okay, some didn't like the fast TTK though. They've implemented a system to restrict health and ammo, you start with just a couple of mags and then have to refill at either ammo stations, ammo packs tossed from support or dead enemies. Same deal with health, you need med packs and every class can carry one with them to heal up on without needing a medic nearby, but you have to top off at a supply station to get one.

I think the thing that didn't go over universally was the respawn system where downed players have to wait for a timer to expire until they can respawn, you have just a little bit of control on the bleed out time but not much.

Despite all these attempts at adding in team play reinforcements and trying to slow the pace of the game down, every game played like a race track running around capturing points on the map. The game loop felt completely broken and the carry over vehicle spawn system from previous battlefields where you have to hang out in the menu to get a tank or a plane was off putting.

The UI was pretty sad as well, and the weapon unlock system was basically a decision tree like from an RPG and there were things labelled "faster bullets". If you want to try the other branch of the decision tree you have to buy a duplicate gun and then do the unlock grind for the other side. No longer do you adjust your gunplay with attachments. they're strictly cosmetic.

I didn't mind the inclusion of women characters but the sound recordings for the voice over was a bit off putting, especially the screams when they're down.

worth a look and a laugh if you don't take him too seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFh-_sR9-k&d=

BF4 premium pass is free as well.

Solid points; I agree!

12. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 07:35 StaTik

I had a lot of fun with bf3 but it really burnt me out on bf games and fps in genreal. I bought bf4 and bf1 but barely played them at all. There are so many more interesting things to do with my game time.  

11. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 04:27 opie

not even for free.....  

10. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 04:11 MattyC

They gave this out, IIRC, a while back for console players. Nice to see it follow suit on the PC. Hopefully it helps some with the player base fragmentation that inevitably comes with so much split up DLC...  

I'm like the man who single-handedly built the rocket and went to the moon. What was his name? Apollo Creed?

9. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 02:23 CJ_Parker

Dude... $4.99 + $0.00 < $9.99

And, yeah, it looks like standard + free pass is the same as the Revolution edition. It would be extraordinarily retarded to buy the Revolution edition as long as that pass is a freebie. Why gift EA an extra $5?

8. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 02:14 FloorPie

I thought it was hilarious that I started out as a British soldier in Norway using almost all German guns. Want to use something else? Level up your character. Want to change skills on your guns? Buy a new one and start all over. But hey, you can customize your gun with funky colored muzzle breaks and flash hiders.  

7. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 02:03 DangerDog

SirKnight wrote on Sep 11, 2018, 22:39:
I downloaded the BF V beta and totally forgot to try it out. Kind of lame they didn't let it last very long.

You didn't miss a whole lot, there's going to be a second beta - before launch, yes everyone loves to call DICE's releases beta but there's rumor to be another beta probably next month.

The infantry combat felt okay, some didn't like the fast TTK though. They've implemented a system to restrict health and ammo, you start with just a couple of mags and then have to refill at either ammo stations, ammo packs tossed from support or dead enemies. Same deal with health, you need med packs and every class can carry one with them to heal up on without needing a medic nearby, but you have to top off at a supply station to get one.

I think the thing that didn't go over universally was the respawn system where downed players have to wait for a timer to expire until they can respawn, you have just a little bit of control on the bleed out time but not much.

Despite all these attempts at adding in team play reinforcements and trying to slow the pace of the game down, every game played like a race track running around capturing points on the map. The game loop felt completely broken and the carry over vehicle spawn system from previous battlefields where you have to hang out in the menu to get a tank or a plane was off putting.

The UI was pretty sad as well, and the weapon unlock system was basically a decision tree like from an RPG and there were things labelled "faster bullets". If you want to try the other branch of the decision tree you have to buy a duplicate gun and then do the unlock grind for the other side. No longer do you adjust your gunplay with attachments. they're strictly cosmetic.

I didn't mind the inclusion of women characters but the sound recordings for the voice over was a bit off putting, especially the screams when they're down.

worth a look and a laugh if you don't take him too seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFh-_sR9-k&d=

BF4 premium pass is free as well.

6. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 12, 2018, 01:30  El Pit 

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

5. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 11, 2018, 23:47 Retired

4. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 11, 2018, 22:39 SirKnight

3. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 11, 2018, 20:53 CJ_Parker

That's crazy generous of them. A free pass to empty servers. Very nice.  

2. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 11, 2018, 19:55 eRe4s3r

Anyone else had a laugh when EA sent the Beta email survey? 95% of it was about the fucking story and reward/loot systems. Which aren't even 1% of this games problems.. lmao  

1. Re: Battlefield 1 Free Premium Pass Sep 11, 2018, 19:47 GinRummy

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >