Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment announces a delay to ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER, saying the open-world ONE PIECE action/adventure will be released in 2019 after previously being expected next year. The announcement simply explains they think the game needs more time:
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. has announced that ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER will be shifting its release date to 2019. The game will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC via STEAM®.

The action-adventure gameplay of ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER introduces a new way to experience the world of ONE PIECE. The development team feels as though a bit more time is needed to reach fan expectations for this ambitious title. More information regarding the ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER release date will be made in the future.
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 12, 2018, 10:39 Quinn

Task wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 10:09:
Did you not know what One Piece is Quinn? Have you been living under a rock?

Hehe yeah, I guess. I don't get anime. I think every pedophile is a fan of it. And no, not every fan is a pedophile...

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 12, 2018, 10:09 Task

Did you not know what One Piece is Quinn? Have you been living under a rock?  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

2. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 12, 2018, 05:54 Quinn

With a title like ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER, I immediately knew this was anime garbage.  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

1. Re: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER Delayed Sep 11, 2018, 22:36 jdreyer

My girl likes One Piece, but the last game was just dumb. Hope this one is better.  

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >