Battlefield V Open Beta Preloads

The Battlefield V open beta begins this afternoon for preorder customers, and will open to everyone else on Wednesday (thanks Don). Those interested in participating now have the opportunity to download the beta client in advance for all systems. PC gamers can head over to Origin to grab this now. The download is approximately 12.4 GB, and this is also being offered through Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Word is: "Play the Battlefield™ V beta and experience all-out war in multiplayer matches across the unsung battlefields of WW2. Get hands-on with the classic mode Conquest, or experience all-out multiplayer with your squad in the new mode Grand Operations." Also, a new This is Battlefield V trailer takes a look at the various game modes in the military shooter sequel, including Firestorm, which is the name of the game's inevitable Battle Royale mode.

View : : :
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today
Sep 5, 2018, 21:50
Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 5, 2018, 21:50
Sep 5, 2018, 21:50

Slick wrote on Sep 4, 2018, 22:36:
Beamer wrote on Sep 4, 2018, 18:18:
inveigle88 wrote on Sep 4, 2018, 18:12:
Reject all forms of Cultural Marxism.

I prefer to resist stupid buzzwords (especially those that originated in white supremacy) that are frequently used by easily offended snowflakes that are so terrified of women that putting one in a video game makes them boycott.

So I was talking g with an old battlefield friend earlier... Guy I've known for over 10 years... And well, I honestly don't think well be speaking much after he wrote this straight-faced:

"my problem is why they did it, not that they did it, and really their response is what made me a bit tilted.  women don't play bf, sjws don't play bf, vegan soy boy third wave feminists don't play bf, we play bf, level headed normal guys who just want to have a really kick butt murder simulator"

Yeah... The world seems to be in a race to the bottom...

Well I'm a soy boy that plays bf. My diet changed, but not my gaming habits. If anything I'm more right wing since, but it's still very clear putting the option into bf to be female is not political, they are simply representing their customer base. It's good business sense. Not sure why so many gamers are acting like they themselves are being forced to have a sex change lol

Sep 5, 2018, 02:42
Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 5, 2018, 02:42
Sep 5, 2018, 02:42

I prefer to resist stupid buzzwords (especially those that originated in white supremacy) that are frequently used by easily offended snowflakes that are so terrified of women that putting one in a video game makes them boycott.

So I was talking g with an old battlefield friend earlier... Guy I've known for over 10 years... And well, I honestly don't think well be speaking much after he wrote this straight-faced:

"my problem is why they did it, not that they did it, and really their response is what made me a bit tilted.  women don't play bf, sjws don't play bf, vegan soy boy third wave feminists don't play bf, we play bf, level headed normal guys who just want to have a really kick butt murder simulator"

Ameobic on the GWJ podcast was stoked that they included women player characters this go-round since, as a woman that plays BF, she could finally play a female avatar.

Also, it was only on the Western Front that women didn't serve on the front lines. The Russians had no such compunction.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.

Sep 5, 2018, 01:19
Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 5, 2018, 01:19
Sep 5, 2018, 01:19

tell him to look on the bright side, he get's to kill women in this version of the murder simulator.

Sep 4, 2018, 22:36
Slick

Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 4, 2018, 22:36
Sep 4, 2018, 22:36
 Slick

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

Sep 4, 2018, 18:18
Beamer

Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 4, 2018, 18:18
Sep 4, 2018, 18:18
 Beamer

Sep 4, 2018, 18:12
Re: For Honor Beta Concludes Today Sep 4, 2018, 18:12
Sep 4, 2018, 18:12

Re: Battlefield V Open Beta Preloads
Sep 4, 2018, 15:36
Re: Battlefield V Open Beta Preloads Sep 4, 2018, 15:36
Sep 4, 2018, 15:36

VaranDragon wrote on Sep 4, 2018, 14:23:
Will be interesting to see what their BR mode looks and plays like. Im guessing it's gonna be pretty terrible. But you never know.

There's a rumor that DICE is looking at releasing BR mode for BF V as a free to play game and if you purchase Battlefield V then you'll be given special perks when playing.

I think it'll just split the community of players away from traditional modes in BFV leaving servers running Conquest or other modes in the game with just a few people playing.

At any rate BR mode is being made by another EA dev team, not DICE Sweden.

Another rumor swirling around is that DICE is going to release Bad Company 2 remastered as a way to get people to buy Battlefield V. I really find that suspect because once the core brain trust that code the games moves on to other projects they develop a severe case of amnesia on how the code works. Porting an older game like Bad Company 2 to newer Frostbyte engine would probably be a nightmare and end up being less work if they just started over from scratch.

Sep 4, 2018, 14:23
Re: Battlefield V Open Beta Preloads Sep 4, 2018, 14:23
Sep 4, 2018, 14:23

Will be interesting to see what their BR mode looks and plays like. Im guessing it's gonna be pretty terrible. But you never know.

Sep 4, 2018, 13:18
Re: Battlefield V Open Beta Preloads Sep 4, 2018, 13:18
Sep 4, 2018, 13:18

12 gigs ain't so big.
To prevent CV-19, avoid the Serious Seven: weddings, funerals, faith-based activities, bars, gyms, house gatherings and other small events.
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older