Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Labor Day Tech Bits

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 4, 2018, 12:06 wtf_man

Angrius Maximis wrote on Sep 4, 2018, 09:20:
"So whats the problem. They worked there. They had no related work permits. Do you feel that the article doesn't give enough emphasis on the fact that they were NOT from the United States?"

I think he is probably just sick of the Liberal newspeak headlines on Blues News

Cutter? On corporations he is definitely left wing

"Did you even read cutters post or are you just suffering from rectal cranial inversion." - RedEye9
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 4, 2018, 09:20 Angrius Maximis

"So whats the problem. They worked there. They had no related work permits. Do you feel that the article doesn't give enough emphasis on the fact that they were NOT from the United States?"

I think he is probably just sick of the Liberal newspeak headlines on Blues News

5. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 4, 2018, 08:03 Burrito of Peace

I'll just wait for the inevitable evolution to "unregulated pre-citizen labor".  

"No matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

4. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 4, 2018, 04:49 VaranDragon

rawbelly wrote on Sep 3, 2018, 23:39:
So sick of newspeak headlines.

So whats the problem. They worked there. They had no related work permits. Do you feel that the article doesn't give enough emphasis on the fact that they were NOT from the United States? It mentions it several times.

Illegal aliens. how is that different from undocumented workers? You are supposedly sick of newspeak headlines, but you actually want an even more bombastic headline?

Helped build, as in together with regular american workers? Which were in the minority?

3. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 3, 2018, 23:39 rawbelly

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 2019, 12:14.

2. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 3, 2018, 17:47 Cutter

rawbelly wrote on Sep 3, 2018, 16:52:
The illegal aliens who helped build Silicon Valley.

Exactly. I'm so sick of that bullshit. What's next? No one is a thief anymore, they're just making 'non-purchased purchases', right?

The real crime is that the INS allows business to continue to do that. It would be really easy to stop. Hire and illegal and they can shut down the company and seize all of it's assets. That would put a stop to it PDQ and raise wages for actual citizens.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

1. Re: Labor Day Tech Bits Sep 3, 2018, 16:52 rawbelly

The illegal aliens who helped build Silicon Valley.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo