Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Aggressors: Ancient Rome Video

A new Intro to Basics video is now available for Aggressor: Ancient Rome, Slitherine's strategy game that's planned for release tomorrow on Steam. This is a brief tutorial that starts with the roots of the project with an introduction to the 4X genre as well as specifics about this game. The clip comes along with the following details that include a Latin lesson:

Navigare necesse est ("We need to sail"). The Mediterrean Sea is in great turmoil: Carthage's merchant kingdom dominates the coasts of Africa and Spain, as well as Sardinia, but a new power is rising. In the Tiber valley, Rome is discovering its imperial vocation, and in Sicily the frictions with Carthage are eventually bound to spark one of the wildest wars of ancient age.

Si vis pacem, para bellum ("if you want peace, be ready for war"). Aggressors: Ancient Rome, a very deep and multi-faceted 4X strategy game, is set in this troubled period with two powerful kingdoms clash for control of the known world. You can command Rome and expand into the Mediterranean, or rewrite history and lead the armies of Carthage undefeated across Europe. Or choose one of the other 18 factions - including Ptolemaic Egypt, Sparta, Celts, Bosforan and Pontus kingdom - for a yet more testing and demanding challenge.

Frangar non flectar ("I can be broken, but I will never bend down"). In this short video you can see how the basic mechanisms of Aggressors work. A good way to understand how to build cities, create and move units, and a quick overview for economic, political and diplomatic actions. In Aggressors: Ancient Rome, all will be under your command. Vae Victis!

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Aggressors: Ancient Rome Video Aug 29, 2018, 11:15 Shok

I was watching some of this on youtube yesterday. There's a let's play series from strategy youtuber DasTactic if you want alot more detail on gameplay.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo