Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 26, 2018, 17:44  RedEye9 

ZeroPike1 wrote on Aug 25, 2018, 09:25:
Well, he is not totally wrong. The few that are being silenced such as Alex Jones and the like, are being silenced because the kind of racist, homophobic, hate speech they post a ton of. He can sit their and think its singling them out specifically... because, well, that kind of crap they spew out on Breitbart and other sources are so very much hate speech they tend to get banned/booted out of other places.

IE: They really cannot function in a normal society, they need their safe spaces.

And yeah they do not have much in the way of problems. They are not being muted. They are being ignored though. Turns out normal people do not really want to surround themselves with garbage talk.
But not "our" dotus
QAnon-believing 'conspiracy analyst' meets Trump in our White House

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 25, 2018, 21:53  jdreyer 

1badmf wrote on Aug 25, 2018, 00:19:
i wish psychoanalysis was more of an exact science because i would love to understand the pathology of all his mental failures. any other person would've accepted some amount of responsibility by now, except him and possibly hitler. but he is literally a shameless liar and greed merchant. like he has no grasp of morality other than 'better for me = good, worse for me = bad'. i cannot comprehend how a very old adult never got over that 5 year old mentality.

Not sure if he has NPD, but he certainly exhibits a lot of the traits. Call him a "high-functioning narcissist."

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

11. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 25, 2018, 09:25 ZeroPike1

Well, he is not totally wrong. The few that are being silenced such as Alex Jones and the like, are being silenced because the kind of racist, homophobic, hate speech they post a ton of. He can sit their and think its singling them out specifically... because, well, that kind of crap they spew out on Breitbart and other sources are so very much hate speech they tend to get banned/booted out of other places.

IE: They really cannot function in a normal society, they need their safe spaces.

And yeah they do not have much in the way of problems. They are not being muted. They are being ignored though. Turns out normal people do not really want to surround themselves with garbage talk.

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 25, 2018, 09:09  RedEye9 

1badmf wrote on Aug 25, 2018, 00:19:
i wish psychoanalysis was more of an exact science because i would love to understand the pathology of all his mental failures. any other person would've accepted some amount of responsibility by now, except him and possibly hitler. but he is literally a shameless liar and greed merchant. like he has no grasp of morality other than 'better for me = good, worse for me = bad'. i cannot comprehend how a very old adult never got over that 5 year old mentality.
Gosh, he sounds like a spoiled brat who got a taste for bullying and was never corrected.
His inability to laugh or poke fun at himself makes him a petty, little man.
I would not be surprised is he was on the spectrum due to his inability to communicate and interact like a normal person.
What's odd is people have studied older videos of him talking and interacting and he almost appears normal.
My guess is he's in the early stages of dementia, combined with being surrounded by yes men his whole life. It's a winning combination no matter how you look at it.

Vaccines Cause Immunity

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 25, 2018, 00:19 1badmf

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 20:10  RedEye9 

jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2018, 20:06:
Would those 'millions' be the same millions that came to his inauguration? Or the millions that voted illegally for Hillary Clinton?
nailed it

Vaccines Cause Immunity

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 20:06  jdreyer 

Would those 'millions' be the same millions that came to his inauguration? Or the millions that voted illegally for Hillary Clinton?  

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 17:22 NKD

VaranDragon wrote on Aug 24, 2018, 16:35:
G.W. Bush was scary. Like really scary. Trump however, for lack of a better word, "trumps" Bush in the scary department. I've spoken with a number of ex-pat american friends who believe that he is literally the harbinger of doom.

Trump's danger is his utter incompetence and the fact that he isn't surrounded by "Lawful Evil" types like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove, but rather just spineless yes men who indulge his every childish desire.

If Bush Admin was Lawful Evil, Trump admin is Chaotic Stupid.

"Fuck off, bard." -Geralt of Rivia

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 16:35 VaranDragon

G.W. Bush was scary. Like really scary. Trump however, for lack of a better word, "trumps" Bush in the scary department. I've spoken with a number of ex-pat american friends who believe that he is literally the harbinger of doom.  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 14:09 NKD

Ah yes, social media firms silencing millions.

They are doing a pretty piss poor job of it, if so, because these platforms are still wretched hives of scum and villainy.

"Fuck off, bard." -Geralt of Rivia

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 11:10  El Pit 

Silencing millions of fake accounts of propaganda offices in Russia and Iran, precisely... Unless DJT knows some "alternative facts"...  

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 10:53  Cutter 

No one is silencing anyone. Not that the GOP base is capable of understanding anything that simple anyway.

"Listen, Iím not the nicest guy in the Universe because Iím the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." - Rick Sanchez

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 24, 2018, 10:37  RedEye9 

Social media firms only need to silence the dotus, problem solved.

If we are lucky Jeff Sessions will fire the donald and replace him with a mop used for cleaning up orange juice spills. No one would ever be the wiser and the world would be a better place to live.

Vaccines Cause Immunity

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >